Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Facebook - The Good and The Bad

There is absolutely nothing bad about Facebook. The greatest internet invention *yet* Except when someone impersonates you and acts a fool to everyone who admired or liked you smile.gif

Which brings me to an incident that happened Sometime,when the sol fbook craze was on. A number of young respecful ladies pm'd and emailed me and wondered "why i was acting weired" on Facebook . Turns out,there was a gentleman impersonating me and doing all sorts of messaging,poking and acting a fool with those ladies on the sol page. And before i knew,i lost about 3-4 female friends out of the 'blue'. I never really bothered to ask and i am not the curious type anyway so,I let it go and told myself that people get to choose who to befriend. Nothing personal i guess and i should respect the person's wish. Figured it was an isolated issue.

But,then,a few more friends dissapeared,a little silence here and there(equivalent of those weired looks,lol) and i finally decided to ask one of the affected sisters. And being the honest sister that she is,she revealed that there is/was another dude calling himself FBrown. I am trying to figure out,why someone would use my name? other than to defame me? :confused:

Oh well,i guess it is a compliment to be impersonated yeah? I would take the positive out of it and let it be. smile.gif

nuune   

^^^ Oo adna ma Facebook baad ku jirtaa, Allow yaa ii kaa geeya wabigii Garissa lol aan ku dhangadeeyee :D

Kan timaha raamaha leh ma adaa geel beele

Originally posted by nuune:

Abtigiis Malindi baan u socdaa, inaan sidii lulumo yuunbado bada ayaan doonayaa
smile.gif

Good luck & have fun smile.gif

Kan timaha raamaha leh ma adaa geel beele

Waa midka aniga iska key dhigaya abti. Anu Yuul baan ahay smile.gif

Should i talk about that incident too when ,,,, ehem ,,, Ohh ,, i didn't loose any friends but waan ku sigtay.

Tip:

Whenever someone says he/she is that person, don't rush to click the Accept button. Just come back to SOL, send the person a PM and make sure it is him/her. ,,,,, it works for me ,,, :D

MZanzi   

what incident are u talking about? ...nowadays your so sensitive...ninyoho is aruuri is dabaliska inta iska dhaaftid

^Isheeg. smile.gif

Afro,L0L,Yeah,at least he should have used a pic that resembles my profile. 5.5,Yuulhead,and skinny.

Good thing was/is,a few other notable sisters know me and called him off. Thanks,pals smile.gif

^Ma warqad dab.oolan(sawirka dibka uga yeela :D ),baa la diray? war inoo sheeg smile.gif

Abtigiis,dad xun baa jiraa oo dadka qarikii dacadaha ah ka faidesta. Either that,or some ppl are really immature. I am trying ila hada,why uu xarifkas magaceyga ushegtay smile.gif

MZanzi   

faarax B xariifka inaa shidantahay uu ogyhay soo ma aha marka waxu is dhahaayay ..dabinta aa dad badan kugu so dhacaayaan calaashan faarax hada iska dhigtid .....