Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

^^^ Tacbaan, you fell for it...here is the answer - Listen and Learn.

To love and not loved back is really shit, and to be loved and being unable to love back is super shit!

I would rather love and be loved!

Cheers

PS My Question to KK

Do you -outside cyber world- laugh by saying "LooooL"?

Cheers

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

PS My Question to KK

Do you -outside cyber world- laugh by saying "LooooL"?

War hada ka hor soo ima weydiin...Wah...This is how I laugh, since almost everyone here on SOL seems soo interested in my LOLZ...

HERE YOU GO: L-O-O-O-L, QUX QUX (QAFAC), XAAQ TUU (CANDHUUF TUFID), QUX QUX QUX (MORE QUFAC), L-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-L... And no ilko dhaadheer ma qabi, so at least LOLZ iyo Qux Qux deyda wala fiirsankaraa...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

Cara, bisinka!!! I don't roll on the floor, knee problems latey isku arkay...

Now my peeps, let's not hijack the thread with KKs LOLZ...Cuz you know once I start with my LOLZ, they don't stop... :D

Question: Is the cup half empty or half full?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... :D

Aaliyyah   

I went to CNE to pray, and afterwards pretty much stayed down there with my little sis. She drove me crazy running around the place.Came home around 7(too early lol but I was tire walahi)

hopefully, I will do something for fun in the next two weeks. smile.gif

so whats ur plans for this holiday ?

winnie   

okay, i think the person with the ridiculously long nick is me. so ill answer taht question and the one above me.

i am not finished school, ive been studying part time for the past 2 and half years, insha Allah i will be finished my bachelors next year(if youve been paying attention to the thread you ll see in what field)/

next question, my plan for the holidays? its actually changed alot- initially i planned to work overtime, get some reading done, avoid a particular family member whos coming to visit and go to RIS w my lil' bro. Than I found out my big sis is coming to visit, which means I cant go to RIS and Im going to have to be strategic about my work hours and avoiding this other family member will be more difficult.

my question: do you believe a somali can be an only child? smile.gif

^ Sure.

I longed to be an only child for a good deal of my childhood. That is until I realised I could enslave my siblings.

Question: If you could live in any city, which would you choose and why?

winnie   

i dont know much about other cities, but i actually long for somethign a little more rural. im not very adventurous.

question: can you do the soulja boy dance?

winnie   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLGLum5SyKQ

i believe thats two questions.

last thing that captivated me? allah forgive me, i think i dont notice alot of things.

i just cut myself a pomegranate, that is a pretty captivating fruit. we're told we'll get something similar in paradise. actually that is the only reason i buy them. i think the structure of ths fruit is beautiful, within it i see an allegory for true beauty, if i had a firmer grasp of any language id write a poem.

though i wouldnt describe this as being captivated- cause i cleaned the mess as best i could and now im munching on it. its still

pretty cool.

my question: how old were you when you realized youre parents are only human.

Zafir   

^0hrs and three minutes. In other words, before the other humans cut my umbilical cord.

Q) Does coffee really taste good with out 18% cream?