Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

winnie   

be nice, salaam 3leykum to all. im bored, its exam time and i feel discouraged... so im going to waste some studying time. so this is how it will work, ask me a question, i will than answer and in turn ask you a question, which you have the choice to answer or not. whatever you ask though, i have to answer. shoot.

winnie   

its just how it happened. i have an official name, which my grandfather found unsuitable and changed it when i was wee li'l one. my family refers to me as such, people i meet in school or work call me by my official name and than i have friends who call me by a small variation of my two given names... what name someone calls me is an indication of how they know me, as well as how well. i also get the occasional name of "crazy".

winnie   

i sat on them for too long... a lesson for all you kids, LEAVE THAT CRACK ALOOOOOONE!!!

*message*

now my question: do ugly people fall in love? can people love ugly? is that possible? i think people will/can/do fall for the physically attractive and the spiritually (for lack of a better word) ugly rather than the other way around, do you agree or disagree?

winnie   

nope, never. i live vicariously through chris brown love songs. anyways, that wasnt a joke. its an earnest question, can the physically repulsive (and i dont mean something simple like bad skin or teeth, because in situatino like taht beauty is in the eye of the beholder), someone who is gruesome in appearance, can he she find love?)

chubacka   

bismillah such a funny post!

Yes, lets say less dan pretty ppl do find love, honesty i would rather marry an ugly fun guy dan a vain, boring fit one. I seen many couples where one is soo much prettier dan the other.

Everyone is different and likes diff things...

Okay my ques....wot are you studying/working to become?

winnie   

my major is english literature and im a little disillusioned at the moment... i suffer from extreme low self esteem (self diagnosis), so im unsure whether i will pursue anything else. i have been studying part time for past 3 yrs, next yr insha allah will be my last and after that, if i have enough courage and work ethic i'd like to study or dabble in creative writing. i dont want to teach. i think id be a terrible teacher.

winnie   

my question now: is it possible to live without a purpose? have you ever seen such a thing? does Allah keep us alive purposeless (outside of our souls being tested of course)?

p.s. the crack i am referring to is the white stuff sold in plastic bags, sometimes referred to as crystal meth and not the body part that plumbers are notorious for exposing.