Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

How He Married: What do you think of this man?

lol@ A & T

Raggeedee. Xiniinya cadde, as i told you before, nin mashakil ah baad tahay. And i mean it in a good way.

This one of yours yaa A & T has compensated the x rated fetishes in your today’s other story in NG’s thread.

Abitigiis, I'm shocked to say this, but I am starting to like you.

Good sheeko indeed, and I really want you to keep it coming.

Your friend waa ragiisa. Wiilka waxyaalo badan buu isoo xusuusiyay.

Don't forget inaad ku matagto all over you know who's threads, if you ever come across another trashy piece.(You have my permission eedo)

PS:dont worry about the others, I will take care of them.

Aaliyyah   

How can a sister do that to her own sister? subhanalah....or a guy do that to a girl he was about to marry?...sometimes there are things you can never comprehend. I am simply speechless. :(

Oz   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Well, U died two years later (nothing to do with the initial heart-break), and I lived in good marriage with the young one for 10 years. I got three kids. But the last of the ten years turned bad, and the marriage ended. Somehow, I still believe that ‘betrayal’ factor has ruined my life as I always remained half-hearted in the marriage thinking the young one will punish me one day (as she comprehends with the enormity of my sins and hers too). So, at last it happened. With constant naggings and wareer, I nearly become insane. Interestingly, the nine years were full of peace and love. The torture went on for three months before I decided to end it with divorce. A painful one as I have never thought of raising kids without a mother. I dreamed of the perfect family, but with what I have done and many that I haven’t told, I am content that I deserved whatever I got!

Perhaps, that experience is why I am so obsessed with ‘betrayal’ these days. Ironically, this time, it is me who hates it!

Sxb A&T , you always crack me up with your articles.

Here is where courage,bravery,strength etc comes in.

Ashkiro   

I was going to unleash my wrath on the characters, lakiin now that you revealed the man in the story is actually you, I will withhold my sentiments to myself. I did enjoy reading it though. smile.gif And it reminds me of a story my mom told me. The guy who was interested in marrying the older sister (my habaryar-allah rahmiin), tried to shukaansi her younger sister (my hooyo). He was a big-timer, high roller that worked for the old government, go figure. To make a long story short, after coming to the house on one high-noon, very hot day with his usual flirty tone, he asked for cold water, she gave him water mixed with soap/salt/saliva among other things. My hooyo rocks.

ps: Whatever happened to the original love interest? The older sister?

Abyan   

Originally posted by Maryan Run:

To make a long story short, after coming to the house on one high-noon, very hot day with his usual flirty tone, he asked for cold water, she gave him water mixed with soap/salt/saliva among other things. My hooyo rocks.

ps: Whatever happened to the original love interest? The older sister?

I hope it was more than saliva,aniga xaaqada hergebka aan ugu tufi lahaay.

Aaliyyah   

Faheema I know it is calaf ya ukhti. But its just so hard to understand it.It doesn't matter how much you love some1 you should never hurt ur own sister. Anyways, may the older sis rest in peace and may allah swt shower her with his mercy.

As for the younger one as much as i disagree with the decision she made, and how she betrayed her own sister. Well may allah swt help her get back to her husband for the sake of her kids, and fill the rest of her days with happiness..

wa salaamu alaikum

Ibtisam   

1) What comes around goes around

2) The older sister (Allah how naaxiristo) rocks (Allah saved her early) because either she found it in heart to forgive her sister and fight her corner to ensure she marries by persuading her mother OR She realised what a JackA*ss he was and thought they deserve each other, the best punishment is for them to be together and live with their sin/guilty.