Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

How He Married: What do you think of this man?

MZanzi   

I heard on radio this morning about a girl who was dating the guy she used to babysit. There’s an eight year age gap which is ok when you’re 32 vs 24

Ibtisam   

Xiin IF you are going to say something, it always best to say the honest truth. It might hurt a few people, but in the end it is for the best. In this case everyone should say Macsoonkor including you. It is below the belt. :D

In any case I'm sure by now they both made their peace with their action somehow.

MZanzi   

Speaking of the younger sister - the grass looks greener but what kind of girl would go behind her sister’s back and date a guy her sister obviously still likes? Not a very nice girl, no matter how sweet and attractive she is.

Ibti, I am biased-- the man has since become my friend. I want to support him on this one...

But the psychological drama can hardly be ignored, as Serenity said, cut him some slack for his raw bravery adeer…

Ibtisam   

Loool^ as a man you should be able to think without your emotions (i.e. You liking him as a person) I like him too, but it is still wrong, on so many levels. Two different things. :D

Aaliyyah   

am not sure about this whole thing...did i miss something? just whats brave about marrying the younger sister of the girl you were suppose to marry?...

anyways i feel sorry for the couple since they are divorced...may alah swt help them out...they must have felt guilty all those yrs. I hope they start a new page...

Ibtisam   

Xiin:

Bravery? I missed that, I thought I read he denied it all and turn tail after sneaking around so long. Then they run away together instead of facing the Music and only came back with the oodyaal. Nothing special about that. My mum and dad did that back in the 1950s (without the big sister drama) as reer miyi people. So hardly brave in the 20th Century yaa Xiin.

DO tell me what you read which was so brave? :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

1) What comes around goes around

2) The older sister (Allah how naaxiristo) rocks (Allah saved her early) because either she found it in heart to forgive her sister and fight her corner to ensure she marries by persuading her mother OR She realised what a JackA*ss he was and thought they deserve each other, the best punishment is for them to be together and live with their sin/guilty.

What sin? What guilt? He liked one at first but then was more impressed with the other. Nothing took place between him and the first sister for it to be considerd a sin! Plus, what you're forgetting here is that it was A&T. :D

ps

I don't believe a word of it.

Ibtisam   

I keep missing it, faar waaweye kuu diig please.

Ngonge so you are saying you did not expect anything good from him- badoow. :D