Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

You have young manager, and she tells you to add her on Facebook.

I should have never said I had an account. This is the most awkeward position for me. I don't want her to find out what me and my friends are up to.

Cara.   

I tried looking for you Ibti, but a certain someone has too many friends, I gave up around the 6th page.

Really Sheh? Most of my long-lost relatives are still in the baadiye, the Facebook equivalent is meeting up at the village well to water the camels.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

just say No or create a false one just for her and say u're friendless.

She manages a bunch of interns that has her on their facebook. I refused to let this happen..I did changed the subject quickly hopefully she doesn't notice why I never added her.

Paragon   

I have one for sometime now and I feel compelled to delete it. The bloody thing is intrusive; one can't even put a mask on.

Delete it altogether AfricaOwn.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^I could be on of them Sheh
smile.gif

I login in to FB today after one or more month. I usually login in when someone add me as their friend.

Thanks for the add sxb.

Am still looking for Ibtisam. There are alot of folks that have her name on FB. :D

Nephissa   

AO, there are ways like most sites to hide any info you don't want anyone to see. Set her viewing settings to "limited". Easy as that.