Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Tuujiye: To be or Not to be a Gaal:that is the question

Ibtisam   

Nuune please I want my xaal ASAP, caynka uu gaabsha haadi kale. :D

As for B, I don't care dabbasheed if he wants, but some areas water is too deep and I know he can't swim.

Malika, hence why I said MOSt of her thread; but where there is smoke, must be old fire, I just think, she is not seeing too good in the smoke yet.

In a Islamic discussion maaxa keeny "what is wrong with being a gaal"?

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

You know in aan kala jecleen qofkii gaal ah iyo qofkaan aheen.. And you know I like everyone no matter waxa ee yihiin….

Surely you don't mean that.

Oz   

Gaal cad mise waa gaal modow? (edit)

Originally posted by B:

He accused me of being a gaalo once. Can you believe that, I mean what gives him the moral pomposity to say such a thing!

:D:D

Spurs vs Citeh Crackin match!!

Ibtisam   

Ayoub: I could not believe that either, he must have slipped up, otherwise all week no reason uu la qalinyin.

nuune   

^^ Ayoub & Ibti, figure of speech waaye, he means he doesn't care qofkii gaal ah, or gaal noqon rabo as long aysan wax ka sheegin diinta ay ka tageen, ama diimaha kale

EDIT: WOOW, this thread is goin by da speed of light

As far as you are concerned, if you did have it, its part of the growth,
As far as you are concerned, if you did have it, its part of the growth, one of the best catholic saints, Saint Ignatius of Loyola continued to struggle with his imam and had many moments of lapse of faith but in the end, he was resolved to overcoming the doubts, becoming the founder of the jesuits and a great figure in the catholic church. I can give you many other examples of some of the greats who too struggled so really, there is nothing to be ashamed off....
I can give you many other examples of some of the greats who too struggled so really, there is nothing to be ashamed off....

First of all the example you have given will not make any sense to a muslim person, because a catholic person cannot have iman or rather strugle with it. In order for one to have an iman they must fulfil the six pillars of iman which are beliving in Allah, his angels, his books(the five holy books), Allah's messengers, the day of judment and qadr. So for a person who lacks all of these pillars you cannot say, they are strugling with iman, rather they are strugling to find the truth.

Ibtisam   

^^Wa la bahey, I have to come back and read this thread when I have time. Did she really say a saint struggled with Iman and a "great" one for dying as a catholic :D loool

nuune   

^^ Abbaay Heeyleey, she meant Kiristaan imaam ah, abidkey maba maqal kiristaan imaam ah, maybe baadari is da correct word, and not iimaan,

AYOUB   

Nuune

Warka ha caddeeyo. He was making helluva ( complete opposite ) fuss in a discussion we had about "dookh" not long ago.

Malika   

Ibti,

I think both had these moments of trying to prove their tolerance level..Lol

Abaay Haylay, good points!

Ibtisam   

Nuune adiga wax ka so haadey, He means, she means Af luumey tuurjuun all day. :D Next you are going to see your awaliya see lines written which we dont :D

Tuujiye   

waraa Ayuub maxaa la qeelinee qashiin yahoo!!! aniga maa isu aali rabtaa???

whats wrong with qofka gaalka ahi haduusan diintaada lasoo fara galeynin??? ama eesan si siyaasad ahaan u xaqdareyneenin? I have no problems with gaalaada diinta islaamka soo fara gashan oona xaq dhooro...

I have problem with kuwa qashinka ah oo diinta buufis ka qaaday oo malinkaste buufiskooda anaga nala soo raadsada iyo kuwa diinta ka baxay oo cayda iyo qurunka nala soo raadsaday!!!

Ayuub warkaada adiga cadee saaxiib!!!

Ibti clean your PM reer baadiye yahee!! who's PM is full cuudu bilaah!!!

nuune waraa cunug yahoo maasada heyso, waxaana ma ii danbeysay? faal iyo waxaa aqrin jirtay aaway? maa ii sheegtid waxaan??? asbax! waraa nin baadari eh ayaa Imam lahaa ee gaartay sheekada! caqli yari miyaa mise aqoon la'aan?

finka cuudu bilaah!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ibtisam   

Loool, hadba geedi jiid miinka @ Tuuji, Aniga iyo Aliamos ba Xaal anan kaa raab.

Nuune, You are fast become those people in the middle who agree with ALL sides at different times ;)

nuune   

Ibti, aniga ajir ayaa ii daran, ajir baan raadsanayaa waa ogtahay aakhiru zamaan aa la iskaga jiraa, awliyanimada waa iska soo yaraaneesaa baryahaan :D

Tuujiska, waraa gawarta Layzie-Gaal ii deey aan ku dhahay maraxyahow, labadiinaba Tim Hortons aan idin ku ballaminaa camal, imaada ballanta :D