Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Tuujiye: To be or Not to be a Gaal:that is the question

NASSIR   

Though I'm not a Sheikh and my knowledge of deen is quite limited, "Unbelief" or declaring someone Gaal becomes a "hukm shar'i" or legal category the same way as Slavery, and that is an extreme decision that only an entity vested with authority can pass since the verdict makes his/her blood and property licit. However, so long one adheres to the Shahada and knows the boundaries between al-takdhib (denial) and al-tasdiq (assent) with regards to our Prophet's authentic transmission , placing someone under the category of unbelief is tantamount to putting your own faith at risk in equal measure.

A Muslim person can't openly claim to deny the illegality of alcohol consumption , but as long as this particular sin is so clear to that person as to induce an admission of guilt and thus hides it from public knowledge, the gates of repentence and of mercy are still open to him.

Qarsashada (hadal iyo ficilba) denbiga Ilaah laga galo wey ka miisaan yar tahey tan aad banaanka ka muujisid ama vice versa Sheegida (qoraal iyo ficilba), maxaa yeeley, saameynta ay ku yeelan karto ummada kale

Read al-Ghazzali's book, "The clear criterion between Islam and Godlessness" to find out the insurmountable difficulties involved in calling a brother/sister Gaal.

Thanks for that Nassir.

OZ, you know I love the Aussies. They are good people. There's no helping Gordon this morning. He must be outraged.

Tuujiye   

Waraa Norf lool saaxiib ma jecli in aan diinta ku murmo laakiin ujeedadeedi baan gaaray sxb. So kuligiin wax ma wada arkin lol... maalinkaste miyaan mudaharaad ku jiri karnaa sida Ibti oo kale...

Ibti adiga xaalkaan aa wili rabtid maxaa waaye? macalimiintii dugsiga quraanka ayaaba isoo xasuusisay.."lacag keen juz baad dhameysay, or waa talaado" lool...

Ibti you are the worse mediator..lool taloo ma Juxa baad ka baratay...

juxa oo ku caawineyso ma aragtay wiligaa? the more isku daydo in ee ku caawiso, the more bugta lagaa qaso waaye lool and nuune too!

Oz 2 more weeks aan aniga ka fikirayaa wili!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

ailamos   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

I like to apologize to Ailamos! Sxb you are maybe the first person who made me come out of my Tuujiye character and write something serious in SOL loool.. And is all because of your tactics when it comes to challenging or questioning Islam. I know everyone knows about you by now and I promise to leave you alone. Enjoy your stay here in SOL and please continue to respect Islam as long as you remain in SOL.

Tuujiye, apology accepted saxiib and thank you, let's put this matter behind us and converse like mature adults. I've never insulted Islam (I still don't know where you get that from :confused: ) on this forum but as the Arabs say "elli faat maat". But that doesn't mean I won't express my view about something which I think is wrong, whether it is someone's (mis)interpretation of scripture or blatant abuse of it.

All is good, let's move on :D

BOB   

Originally posted by Valenteenah.:

Jeez,
Tuujiye
. You've been boxed in. If I knew it was this easy, I would have called you out on a lot of things years ago! In fact my next thread will be about your use of 'bajaq' to refer to the ladies.

Greetings to you first Walaashiis, secondly ninkan Tuujiye la yiraahdo (belaayo ha tuujiso ma dhahaa) calls ladies all kinds of BAD names. for example wuxuu ku leeyahay "Bajaqyaasha Waxaa Loo sameeyay in la Iska Biyo-Biyesto". redface.gif

Did you know that he's a rotten Chelsea fan and hates your beloved Gunners with passion, waa fuleey iska ilaali yuusan ku gaadin and I should warn you about his dirty tricks as well...yuusan ku qaniinin and he wears long fake nails that he bought with 99 cents (waa toxic and dirtier than Vampire's) hence his legendary status as the undisputed champion when it comes to scratching and hair pulling and if you ever need a help just whistle and I will wrestle him to the ground for you. smile.gif

Good Luck.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

:D

secondly ninkan Tuujiye la yiraahdo (belaayo ha tuujiso ma dhahaa) calls ladies all kinds of BAD names. for example wuxuu ku leeyahay "Bajaqyaasha Waxaa Loo sameeyay in la Iska Biyo-Biyesto".

:D:D waraa BoB xitaa adaa! adna ma iigu dartay? halahaas Arsenal Jaceel maa ka gaartay? lool... waraa adiga iyo nuune iyo rag kale, maba iigu yeeri kartaan saqajaamiin!! ani hadaan saqajaan ahay, idinka maxaa tihiin? lool

Chelseana iska dhaaf waraa ee bax iska taageer team kaada xiran funaanadihii Hockeyga!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

:D:D:D

Wax waalan...Wadaadka sidaas ha ula hadlin yuu afka ku qaloocanine. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.