Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

How 2know if a somali girl loves u?

shyhem   

Lucky

shyhem thats some good points that you brought up.

Maybe they can have better Luck now that they know what to Look for huh? I wouLd Like to hear what the guys have to say on this

Hope is the word here and i can only hope we see the little things that make all the difference in a relationship or should i say future relationship.

Magnona

woow shyhem.. dude u sure had time to stay ladies or what? just wonderin.. but u had so many good points there..

any chance u got some kinda of list for ladies? i wouldn't mind knowin some signs on if somali guy sure loves ya.. u know what i mean.. n ones again thanks.. i truly love ur posts bro...

Ofcourse i had to be ,or else how would u expect me to win myself a somali queen in the near future.I take the study of somali women seriously,i give it the attention it deserves and ots of all i handle it with care.

Lakkkad

Shyhem---i would take ur advice if you were a qualified socialscience worker or a SHRINK---dont mislead the faraxs-those signs R universal!

----one thing i have realised is my sisters have the best supressing gene to hide things-cajiib!

And Oh Yea--if we hang around Malls--thats coz we know YALL come in there--like Flying did say

LOOL U 're one funny brother. thats all i can say for today.

Flying still

parachute symbolizing what? a Back up plan?

Parachute symbolizing, back up plan and all that comes with safety manual.U should be ready for the consequances of u'r action and if it doesn't go as planned u should not blame u'rself or regret later.U should be caustiously optimistic about u'r future

Interesting...What do the guys have to say on this?! Does this really work?! Hmmm...I agree these are good points but what if a brother takes these tips and believes the girl loves him and proposes, next thing you know BANG the girl didn't really love him after all. I hope that doesn't really happen, but I'm just wondering if you absolutely sure. Shyhem you don't wanna wrong a brother now do you ;) .

.:peace n luv:.

raula   

Shyhem...lol..Under the influence of Miraa hah!!!

and by the way, you gave out the script but how do they found out if the hints really work????..maybe you can update us when the Research is complete?

Flying still...U are right by them man standing outside like they are for sale...lord of Mercy!..To be honest..I read some Quran on my way to the entrance...just hoping that I wont trip on infront of all those eager eyes... :D

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Princess_Sexy:

So when do we get to find out the 5 steps to when a somali guy really loves you....

that is what im sayin too... so shyhem since u opened this whole thing u better finish and do the other half of the work icon_razz.gif;)

these are my list of how 2know if somaligal loves you:

first, she will look other way when you talking to her instead of listening to you.

second, she will always complain.

third, she will make you pennyless, to pave the way of leaving you.

fourth, you will ask for raid, when she really know you can't offer to pave the way of screwing your *** .

she will always think the opposite what you think.

LuCkY   

WeLcome to SOL SomaLiaLover.

*Maybe its cause shes shy or she doesnt wanna Listen to you, or maybe...

*ALways?If there is something to compLain about then yeah-compLaining shouLd be in effect immediateLy.This aLso shows that you are doing something wrong-very wrong. :rolleyes:

*Then she was just after your pocket the whoLe time-that aint Love. :rolleyes:

*Huh?Can you rephrase that statement? :confused:

*Not entireLy true but you have to remember she has a mind of her own-meaning she doesnt need to agree or see eye-to-eye with you aLL the time.

origianly posted by luck

"*Maybe its cause shes shy or she doesnt wanna Listen to you, or maybe...

*ALways?If there is something to compLain about then yeah-compLaining shouLd be in effect immediateLy.This aLso shows that you are doing

*Then she was just after your pocket the whoLe time-that aint Love.

*Huh?Can you rephrase that statement?

*Not entireLy true but you have to remember she has a mind of her own-meaning she doesnt need to agree or see eye-to-eye with you aLL the time"

FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR REPLYING MY POST, LUCK.

LET ME SENE THESE FEW WORDS TO YOU AND ALL THE NOMADS WHO MAY READ THIS.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THERE IS NO SINGLE WORD IN MY POST THAT INDICATES I HAVE EXPERIENCED WHAT IS CIRCLING IN YOUR MIND. ANYWAYS, FOR THE REASON OF YOUR FEMALISM, I WILL JUST ACCEPT AND UNDERSTAN YOUR ARGUMENT, AND YOUR EFFORT OF ANALYZING MY POST.

HOW ABOUT IF I CHANGE MY TOPIC TO; HOW TO KNOW IF SOMALI GIRL DOES NOT LOVE.

LuCkY   

SomaLiaLover no need to be on defense-mode here.

Anyways i guess you didnt understand what i was trying to convey.ALL i meant was if you think that those are the traits that a somaLi girL possesses to determine if she Loves you than so be it-but if you change it Like you said you wouLd than it wouLd make more sense...however no need to do that.

"For the reason of your femaLism..." What is that suppose to mean? :rolleyes:

So...i wiLL just drop it.

shyhem   

diamond princess

Interesting...What do the guys have to say on this?! Does this really work?! Hmmm...I agree these are good points but what if a brother takes these tips and believes the girl loves him and proposes, next thing you know BANG the girl didn't really love him after all. I hope that doesn't really happen, but I'm just wondering if you absolutely sure. Shyhem you don't wanna wrong a brother now do you

I'm absolutely sure and if for some strange reasons the sister doesn't love him,well there is nothing we can do about.However men specially the "unmarried" ones ain't supposed to get emotionally attached to woman they just met,thats so gay :D

princess sexy

So when do we get to find out the 5 steps to when a somali guy really loves you....

Mmmmmmmmmmmh what should i say {scratching his head} well i was neva loved by men,i mean to the best of my knowledge but i will try my best to answer that question later ;)

raula

Shyhem...lol..Under the influence of Miraa hah!!!

and by the way, you gave out the script but how do they found out if the hints really work????..maybe you can update us when the Research is complete?

They have to give it a try in order to know if it really works,same as the procedure or the manual they give u in the lab,follow the instructions,observe what u see and write down u'r observation easy like dialing 1800 at &*

magnoona girl

that is what im sayin too... so shyhem since u opened this whole thing u better finish and do the other half of the work

I'm working on it,but i must say its hard to know thats which u haven't experienced.I know about when a woman likes me or loves but men............let me just say i neva had interest in finding out whether a guy loves a woman or not.

Having given the advice of how a girl can like you, can you plz also highlight to me shyhem the ways that you can get a somali girl(excluding fufu from nigeria) in the first place!. This seems to be the hardest task!. Its like saying that eggs come before chicken although some people will disagree with that scientific hypothesis!...egg or chicken first or vice versa!. :D:D

shyhem   

Originally posted by Continental Batchelor:

Having given the advice of how a girl can like you, can you plz also highlight to me shyhem the ways that you can get a somali girl(excluding fufu from nigeria) in the first place!. This seems to be the hardest task!. Its like saying that eggs come before chicken although some people will disagree with that scientific hypothesis!...egg or chicken first or vice versa!.
:D:D

LOOool i do understand u'r problem brother,trust me from my experience dating somali women is the most frustrating think u could possible do in America.u either don't find asister with a sense of humour in u'r hood or the rlationship just dies natural death after weeks,neither u or her can spoil it.

As for for u'r Original question, i think i had a thread that goes like this "how to seduce a pretty somali lady" i will try to update.

LOOool i do understand u'r problem brother,trust me from my experience dating somali women is the most frustrating think u could possible do in America.u either don't find asister with a sense of humour in u'r hood or the rlationship just dies natural death after weeks,neither u or her can spoil it.

LOOOOOOL..You are 100% right bro :D . I have not yet seen a somalian lady and said to myself "She is the one!" coz I stopped fishing ever since I went to uni!. Next time I will try to make a trip to the Congo to explore the interracial aspects of dating one of the tribal cheifs daughters from the mountains! :D

looooool shyhem i remember reading the exact american version of this but i enjoyed the somali twist you have created for it...For me i have always advocated the straight approach about "love" declaration matters...but that's just my style "no winkie hinty shit"...bee bye

Senora   

princess sexy

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Mmmmmmmmmmmh what should i say {scratching his head} well i was neva loved by men,i mean to the best of my knowledge but i will try my best to answer that question later

LOOL.....i should have expected that from you...but anyways,dont hurt yourself while your thinking, why dont you just do this....say your in love...what qualities/characteristics would you do to make it obvius to us somali girls that you love us.....this answer should come pretty easy to you if you've been in love before...or if you still are ;)