Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

How 2know if a somali girl loves u?

shyhem   

Whta about u think the other way,what if the all the men go gay,its already hapening in this damn nation,so i suggest u take what u see and u might as well go a head and bless it too.Appreciaton is the keyword here.

Xafsa   

so your saying we should just go with the first man who breaths our way...for fear that we won't get a man if we are too picky? loool

shyhem   

I didn't exactly say so, but i believe its a possibility.Have ever heard of the proverb "alazy man blames his tools"........at the end of the day its u'r responsibility to exhaust all means necessary to find that which u believe in it.

shyhem   

WHO TOLD U SO,If she is a lady she is already busy helping herslf to the guys you're waiting for and if he is a man,well he just said so in order to discover knew virgin lands while u sit and wait.Furthermore, Nobody was hurt by looking for what she/he wants

shyhem   

TRust me its like that,remember anything that doesn't kill u makes u stronger,taking u'r chances in this case might not work exactly the way u wanted, but it won't certainly kill u which means u will only grow stronger,and the strongest among us are the survivors of any hardship.

shyhem   

I said close u'r eyes and jump,but u seem to have forgoten the most important part of the information,before u jump make sure u have u'r parachute strapped on u'r back.

LuCkY   

Shyhem thats some good points that you brought up.

Maybe they can have better Luck now that they know what to Look for huh? I wouLd Like to hear what the guys have to say on this.

Knock knock! this is one of the best discusion i've read for long time, I couldn't help myself laughing out loud.

I think shyhem is making good points though, but i disagree with you on the mall thing, it is like a riot out there..

A7LA-SHU   

woow shyhem.. dude u sure had time to stay ladies or what? just wonderin.. but u had so many good points there..

any chance u got some kinda of list for ladies? i wouldn't mind knowin some signs on if somali guy sure loves ya.. u know what i mean.. n ones again thanks.. i truly love ur posts bro...

and mizz flyin did u jumped yet? hahaha. girl u sure have long chit chat with mista shyhem... no more sittin around n waitin for ya lol :D

Macalin   

Whoa---U should rename the post---Shyhem/Flying-reply zone :D --meesha idil idinka lee buuxiye!

Shyhem---i would take ur advice if you were a qualified socialscience worker or a SHRINK---dont mislead the faraxs-those signs R universal!

----one thing i have realised is my sisters have the best supressing gene to hide things-cajiib!

And Oh Yea--if we hang around Malls--thats coz we know YALL come in there--like Flying did say ;)

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Magnoona-girl:

and mizz flyin did u jumped yet? hahaha. girl u sure have long chit chat with mista shyhem... no more sittin around n waitin for ya lol
:D

loool....What can I say I missed afro man!

About jumping ...maybe someday I'll grow some balls( metaphoric) and be brave enough to jump off the high end...until then I'll play the coward.

Lakkad--so thats why your at malls day in and day out...you know I would come some day right....poor thing... anaa daawo kuu ah baan u maleeyay ;)