Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

How 2know if a somali girl loves u?

shyhem   

When it comes to love we love hard but we even hate harder.Somali men and women dig each more than any other race,but for some strange reasons when it comes to making the move, we are fond of sitting around the fence,rather wait for things to happen.By then its too late and we wake up in time to complain about a non somali hooking up with a somali.

In simple langauge,somali men and women, we ain't clicking with each other yet we have gone past the days of arranged marriages.Back in the days of our parents, all a somali had to do was to be decent in character and boom he or she was assured of awife/husband courtesy of the community.

Nowadays i see most of us are in sh-ts,Parents have taken a "hand free attitude" in otherwards no more help from them and to add an insult to the injury we are all frustrated at the slow rate we are progressing when it comes to finding a somali man or woman to call "the one"......................

Ladies and gentlemen, today we will go one step closer to the real thing.Somali men i can't rescue u from all u'r problems but i will try to give u an advantage..........do u know if a somali girl love u?Then check the following five signs.They(the five sgins) should clear u'r doubts............read on playa

1-Her eyes

Look into her eyes when u enter the room.what happens ?do they cheerfully light up?do her pupils dilate?the eye is a window into a lady's mind.They tell u what's going behind that pretty face.But remember this is not a concrete evidence that the lady has flipped for u,she may consider u as belonging to her"just a good friend" category.

2-Your Name

Does she mention it every other minute?are her conversation full of abdi this,abdi that?this could mean two thing:either she simply liks your company or her world evolves around you.

3- Your Time

Does she get worried when you disappear for more than afew hours? does she constantly call u on your cellphone or email u?does she love spending time with you-talking about anything from the weather to her believes to the color of u'r socks.Unlike the previous two points above,this is a true indicator that she has blown for you in other words jeycaal is in the air.

4-Her concern

Is she constantly concerned about u?or maybe she wouldn't care less if moryaans made a mess of u in mogadisho?does she like fussing about little things like the way u drive, your hair,if u'r shoes and pants match?in short ,does she like mothering you/if she does then u can thank Allah for accepting your dua because she is definitely in love.

5-Marriage

Does the subject of marriage or relationship somehow always creep into your conversations? when ever she is fussing over you(e.g when she is wiping a stray piece of bareeska on your mousache),does she hint u need a helper?if so, she would gladly go to the local Imaam with u.

Somali men......it is important to observe these signs with a sober mind,not when u'r chewing Miraa;in some cases the girl just feels pity for you.however, in some cases the girl has already made up her mind that u're her "mr right".

ps--this five signs can be best exploited in real life than in somaliaonline,so don't hang around here much :D Don't also 4get to hang around here or else u miss valuable advice like this one,hence this in turn might force u to sit behind the fence when it comes to reading a somali gals mind.

somali gals

well u have the right to agree or disagree with me, but this five signs will sell u to the guy before u knew it.peace yo.

Shyhem is back with a little bit more life experience...How charming!

Where u been? What did u do? What inspired all dis? :confused:

shyhem   

Athena

Thanks for the complements.I didn't go anywhere,i was just busy looking for money,now that i have to pay rent by myself and i also have plenty of room to run around my bedroom naked. I guess its natural if i become mature by the minute.The good thing about having apersonal space is that u get to sit down and observe life from a different perspective.

flYING STILL

aSSUMPTION IS NOT THE BEST THING WE DO BUT fallen in love is a total different story

Xafsa   

So I guess i'm wrong....so what inspired this topic? which I may add is very interesting and useful to my somali brothas ;)

shyhem   

While after looking at the state of somali men hopelessly standing in front of the somali mall i thought someone should rescue some of the brothers.I discovered that there are 10% of the somali men having all the women and the rest are good fellows but they need to see the signs in clear and bold letters.

Xafsa   

aaaah...you feel for those poor guys huh?

I can tell you one thing...standing infront of the somali malls is not gonna give them an edge...if anything it will turn the game away from them and toward more deserving group of men.

shyhem   

I sincerely think, they mean no harm,they just think parading u'r azz infront of somali mall is their own version of "show whta u'r mama give ya" :D

But a wait a minute,this guys are still as manly as in any other somali men.Why would u or any other somali woman find them disgusting

Xafsa   

looool...I guess so.

You walk into a somali mall and seems like the men are for sale...standing around like they do. ;) But hey.. i'm greatful for all the good looking guys that hang around there....its nice to go down there when you've had a stressful week and let your eyes feast...lol...joking!!

shyhem   

Like a queen u spoke the truth today,i knew the guys won't hang around there without finding something attractive in the zone and since the like of u go there once in a while i guess the guys afterall are not that desperate,they just want to be near the vicinity of the unnsi smell got my drift?

Xafsa   

I figured they deserve a treat every once in awhile.... you know what they say..you can admire but don't look too long.

shyhem   

I know about that how about "fine things don't last forever" and a diamond is for cheaters{courtesy of kobe}

Since u will only be there for afew seconds i think the guys should scan u up and donw like an X-ray machine,fill enough with eyes to last for a week or until u hit the place the next weekend.

shyhem   

LOoool............i guess women were not meant to be understood.If the guys ignore u'r azz u will complain,they don't know what they want.If scan u,up and down u jump into the defensive and pull u'r cannons up.You either on the offensive or defensive,either way it ain't gonna bring u a husband home remember.Its hard for men not to look at u epecially when u're busy buying stuff or looking the other side. I gues u might as well accept it as been part of the reality.The only for them not look at u is to amke u'rself ugly and i doubt if u will be a woman enough to deliebrately make azz look ugly :D;)

Xafsa   

no husband?!! darn it!! thats why I aint married yet!!!! :D

They key to understanding us is that you gotta get the balance....if you don't then..we go all araweelo on you and that aint gonna be pretty!!