Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Have You Bought Your Eid Clothes Yet?

Indhoos   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

indhoos; that be would cool for a wedding night no? imagine the bride as the farax enters with green suit? lol

Ferb, Boowe waa Indho-blue waxa kula hadlaya... smile.gif

Cadaan change the name ASAP for goodness sake... :mad: :mad:

As for your suit, why as long as she is wearing a bright red gown it will do...something like this :mad: :D

Ala ciidaan xagee cilaan ka doontaa? Yaa rabi...

Urban   

Fabregas :D:D

This year it will be something similar to this inshaAllah..

m112-l.jpg

*minus the turban of course*

*and the Ali baba sandals*

*no I'm not looking for an indian wife*

Eid to me is much more than buying clothes. its a special time when I see my family and spending quality time with them. But new clothes are equally important and off course a pair of new stunnerz:

1207304131-49567000.jpg

Khayr   

^^^

Marx, I see that you are taking my advice. New stunners indeed.... :D

By the way for those in the muslim worlds,

do you get an "Eid Bonus"?

Originally posted by Fabregas:

hi_fashion_suit.jpg

of course

LOL!!! :D

Chubacka, *puts the turkey in the refrigerator* Of course Eid turkey would be completely out of the line. :D

Eid clothes is a tradition, granted, but Eid isn't just about clothes, flirting and dancing. Actually it shouldn't be about those things at all. Eid is a day of islamic celebration and you dress accordingly, without going over the top. We should be encouraging and promoting modesty, not credit cards and shopping. There are many who can't afford to buy fancy clothes or eat at fancy places, and with this kind of shopping-obsessed behaviour we're putting a lot of pressure on them. I don't want Muslims to end up being like Christians who take loans to buy gifts, clothes and decorations for Xmas. We're definitely heading that direction; there are already some who take loans from xawaalad to buy fancy clothes for the kids.

What I'm just saying is, lets just be modest, shall we?

I always feel giddy about EID day. I love it; the frantic shopping for that IT skirt with a matching khamaar, the shoving and yelling at the Somali malls, the occasional male aggression, the sheer exhoustion, ughhh I love it!

And no, it aint too early. EID is next week ppl, get you shoppin on.

I'm currently shopping online.

Indhoos posted: Ala ciidaan xagee cilaan ka doontaa? Yaa rabi...

Walee indhoos waa 35 jir markay ugu yaraato. :D cilaan ku teh. No girl wears cilaan these days. atleast the onces that I have met.

Indhoos   

kkkkkkkkk...Ducaysan e Boowe

40kii gu'baa iiga dhiman, sodohna waan ahaye iga xishoo dee...

Adiguse say walaahi crew baad aragtaye ma Soomaalidii hore baad wax ka taqaan....

Say walaahi are nice girls... abaayo hooyaday iyo aabahay bas baan kaa jeclahay baad ku oran. warkaa bay waxay oran Say walaahi. khalas no more shukaansi. :D

Zakinah   

I am tossing btw a nice cabayah with of da hook khimar n matching shoes n bag or a maxi dress outfit(which i did last yr!)..oh well the best outfit will win smile.gif

Indhoos   

kkkkkkkk, ala hooyoy...Walaahi waa iga qoslisay...alla muxuu say walaahi kala shabiyey.

war saqiir suujiska aayar, gowsahaaga saan kor ku arko gawsay dhaleene.

Kool_Kat   

Duceysanoow, have you ever come across the 'say walaahi' group oo sodonmeeyadii kor udhaafay? As a friend of mine puts it 'intey is yareeya is leeyihiin bay coloro aadan ogeyn inuu aduunjiro kutusayaan'...Indha sarcaad lee iga dheh! :D

Eid is no longer about shopping for myself, the little princess uun baan u fikiraa... :( HOWEVER, this year, insha'allah, NYC iyo aniga iyo waxoogaa lacag ah baa isa soo baran doono...Tentative date: September 18th!

I LOVE EID!!!

I hate it when pepole sleep in on Eid or go back home right after salada and sleep.

I also love Eid shopping, I love shopping on any occation lol.

Any advice on stores to check out in the UK?

Oh and don't forget to check out Nor Mode ;)

Some nice stuff there.

What do people get up to in this city for eid anyway?