Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

TOUR OF THE GREATEST CITY-TORONTO

Kool_Kat   

Hi every1, I just wanted to share with everyone the beautiful city I live in...For those who haven't visited the Tdot yet, well here's what you're missing...

Enjoy your tour...And let me know if I could be of any help... :cool:

Check out the PARKS AND GARDENS section for a breath taking views...

http://www.toronto.ca/toronto_images/

Please feel free to post your opinions of this beautiful city...TORONTO... ;)

Sorry to burst your buble ,but T.O is not that of a great city at all. No jobs, and the cost of living is sky high. there is no place like the good old U.S of A. Thats where the money is sister.

as for T.O maybe single moms would do good,since it has good schools and are deemed to be safe compared to the states.!! :Dsmile.gif

Ariadne   

Thanks a million for creating this tour kool Kat. I was planning on doing something like this, but my procrastination got the best of me.

As for the above poster the cost of living in Toronto is nothing compared to the cost of living in B.C.

And the American economy is crumbeling because of 9/11 and all of those corporate scandals(foreign investors are puling their money out and joblessness is running rampant) Looks like the good ol U.S of A is falling off its high horse.

Kool_Kat   

Xassan, puhleaseeeeee...US OF A, where ppl work, work and work some more... You call that living... Hon I lived both in the States and Canada, and I wouldn't trade Toronto for anywhere...Specially not the USofA...

Of course it is little harder to get jobs here, but so is every big city in the world... You can't tell me that it is easy getting a good, decent paying job in the big cities in the "US ofA"...The cost of living is expensive, come on now...I guess every Somali person would be on the next plane to where ever it is "cheap"...

C_C, i hear what you're sayin'...

Once again, I wouldn't trade Tdot for anywhere...Holla...

Miriam1   

Salaaaaaaam T.DOT !!!! :D:D

Lool I remember going to that site looking for Eaton's Centre redface.gif .

I honestly cant compare this city to any other place but the arabs( i was brought up there) in many ways Toronto gets 10 thumbs up!

Coming here i was blow off with the multiculturism!

Its a lovely city redface.gif

PeAcE

Iffah   

aah finally! KoolKat...thanks for stepping up, it's about time Tdot got some recognition around here :D

MUAH...thanks girl! I will always love my former city. You know what's actually fun,inviting a friend who's never been to Toronto. Trust me you will soon find out that there are alot of unexplored territories that you n' your friend will enjoy. My friend loved it last year.

It's been over 7 months since I've last been to T.O. so amma be there this week since we're on Spring Break.I miss it soo much. I've got places to go, pple to see.

Baaniyal   

T-DOT nice place to visit to hectic to live in. Maybe we should also ask kool-kat to describe the rush hour feeling in the Gardner and 401 for us? Good lord am getting a temper tanturum already.

Kool_Kat   

LST, ohhhhhhhh...I might not lived Flemingdon Park, but that was like a second home to me...Man I haven't been to that area for the longestttttttt time...

Baaniyaal, of course any big city's Hwy is alwayz rush, rush...But it ain't so bad...It just needs a little getting used to...Now, I don't know if you been to LA or Chicago, but that is what I call a 24hr rush hour...Dangggggggggg...

Kool_Kat,

You neglected to mention that it hasnt been that pretty lately (like that nightmare of a weather we are having) :rolleyes: .

Ask me again what I think of canada around June, by then my mood would have changed :mad:

Miriam1   

Salam

Rock's chick god dont even mention the weather! this is the worst winter i have seen since i came here...to make it even worse i have a cold during my march break :mad: :( :mad:

But still its kinda nice to go skating.

PeAcE

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Kool_kat

Toronto is great city I like it, this year in January & February I was there for holiday for the first time, since I had summer break down in down under, the only thing that pissed me off & made me dislike the whole city is the weather. Dam how u guys live in that weather condition every year? What an Unappealing weather condition u guys live in. When I was going there I was so excited but, when I reached there the city isn't that big deal. I liked CN tower is so relaxing & peaceful to watch the city.

Salaan...

Kool-Kat:

Mayor Mel Lastman maa kistoo shaxaad kusoo siiye yaqeey, intaan ka badan xaraan waaye faaliskaa Koronto. Dadkaan aa ku cabee yaah, nice, very nice pictures aa usoo qufee, ALL from the summer and spring seasons. Why don't you show them how bleak it looks now? :D If they had seen how it looks now, most would freak off. 30_angel.gif

Nice pictures out there, though. But I do have one problem: presentation. Twenty-percent of the year, this city is covered by something called 'white blanket' and I have yet to see that that side in those pictures. Anagee summer nosoo aruuriyaan.

Anyway, where are Digson {Dixon} folks? No one represents it?

lm5162.jpg

Dixon, Toronto, home to thousands of Soomaalis.

lm8373.jpg

The images are distorted, so they might look bleak, but I tell you, Dixon looks fine if you are there. Those buildings even used to be Condos, but maryooleey changed them to be apartments.

Buubto, glad to see your dirac and garbasaar again, sister. Have you been to maqaayada Mac Macaanka Xamarweyne? Our Masaajid, Khaalid bin Waliid? Our entertainment section, Weston and Lawrence? Or barafkii sidaa ugu til tilaabsaneysid aa waqtiga kugu dhamaadey? :D

Macsalaama!!