Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

TOUR OF THE GREATEST CITY-TORONTO

I spent the best six years of my life in the tdot. Flemo area specifically, shoutout to the flemo massive, blake and the whole downtown area.

one luv, am comin thru soon. look for me

OG Moti   

koool kat u are my dear friend u know tht but reality is reality, they discovered a canadian man went to china and spered the SARs there, it is the latest discovery .. his name was i assume john maclaren from toronto, please search the net for that... they say it is originated from eating ice or something like that.. anyway torono could be great place to live but as far as SARs concern it is originated from there... no in cambodia they dont allow canadians to enter without health certificate... i hope things are ok there now.. whatever u do dont eat ice from weather... peace

LANDER   

waraa section,

I grew up in flemo too saxiib, I pass by it not too long ago, some thangs have changed niyoo, most thangs are still the same lakiin.

KOOL_KAT,

i thought you were going to show us where all those Somali people up in Canada actually live.

i am not interested in buildings and parks what i am interested is to see why Somali people reside.

you can start by posting the photo of where you live.

P.S i will do like wise and show you where all the Somali folks stay in this City that i live.

by the way it is called IGOLI meaning the city of gold!

Kool_Kat   

OG_Moti, ama do my research, but the day I prove it started in Asai, ani iyo adi war aa nooyaalo...

ShakaZulu, I actually live one of the place where Somalis reside most in Tdot...I just haven't had the chance to find pics of those are...

If anyone does, please feel free to post them...

HOLLA!!!