Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

TOUR OF THE GREATEST CITY-TORONTO

RaMpAgE   

YO toronto looks very very nice...inshallah i will visit their sometime. i gota represent my city aswell ..althought its very small.

Kool_Kat   

R_C, what's this "We" business...Now, you know you don't live in TORONTO...loooooooooool

To the rest of you "Big" babies, stop crying...I hate the winter too, but it ain't like we have winter all year round...Come on now, pull it together...Every city has it's woos...

You wanna see Winter in Toronto, I'll show you Winter in Toronto...Koodadkiina soo qaata, bakeeri shaah or coffee isasoo agdhig, iskaalso soo gasho, hana iloobin gloveskaaga...Hayeh waa kanaa hee...Enjoy...

t-gatineau_park_7.jpgt-snow_covered_trees.jpgt-snow_covered_picnic_table.jpgalbum-winter00-smaller.jpgwintersubfromwindow.jpgwinterkendalfrombalcony.jpg

Now let me know if you need more "white blanket" pics...I'll be more than happy to provide them for you... ;)

NoVa   

god gracious...KoolKat..why do u have 2 show these pictures...its so depressing lol..that looks like my driveway...to think of it..thank god we haven't had a snow storm for a weekkkkk... can't shuffle snow no more o:)...It's 2 much work 2 do it..I let the boyz do all the shuffling'..they'll get muruq 4 da smile.gif ..i'm hopping this week 2 be at least -5'. I can't take this -28 degree no more. But girl u didn't had 2 show those scarry picture's now smile.gif . Those pictures look like Alaska..lol

But I gotta luv. this city thought...It's beautiful during the summa...no wonder i make sure i stay my summer in town as much as i can'..how many summer's have i delayed 2 go 2 other cities for vacation..cuz of this daaaaaaaamn city's luvvvvvvvvvvvv....AIght my T.Dot' Peep'z much Luv. stay Safe and well make sure U put ur winter gear's on...as much scarfs and gloves as u can...cuz outside's seems like it's a freezin' hell.

MMA loooooooooool damn' hommie'...I c ya giving much luv. to all the Dixon' Folk'z there.

Buubto

girl, I can assure u' we haven't had this kind of weather for the past ten year's or so...at least not what we have seen this year. So hopefully' u come back next time but during a summer thought'..well u gonna luv. it..It's great place..sorry for the fact that u had 2 come in winter'...but hope u had enjoyed ur stay while u were here thought.

Libaax..>ya know what they said'.."west is the best"...damn man'of all places Flemo Park?..Ya must have being a gang related or somethin' lol..the place was alway's deserted with gun'z and shootings...Scarry neightborhood' ain't it...

Kool_Kat   

NoVa_2003, ee maxaa ka ogahay hee, they all started crying like big babies...Winter this, snow that...So I though if they wanna see winter or snow, I'll give it to them...Tadaaaaaaaaa...

Nova, it's funny brought up how Flemo Park is deserted with Gunz and stuff, LST used to rule that place...Where do you thing he got the name LibaaxSankataate from?loooooooooool...I am just kidding...

OH, BTW, we are suppose to have a nice weather this weekend...So for those of you who complained about cold, winter, or snow, enjoy this weekend as it may not last long...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Iffah   

Oh noo kool..No more pics please! I don't want to see any more of that white stuff while I'm hiding inside. :eek:

LOL@Nova...I guess you won't be going anywhere this summer too icon_razz.gif aah..so many plans...so little time.

MMA..hey dankis for representing Dixon. There's not much of us around here you know. How old are those pics horta...at least 8 or 9 years?

Buubto..you're back! It's good to see you sis. Stay with us will you?

LST...sucks to be you icon_razz.gif

Tamina, you're coming? Oh no, it's not a good timing...unlike you, we don't get a spring break...and the weather is bad, as you've been hearing. But I guess you don't mind a little snow... you can go skiing again! :D

Salaams

Kool_Kat   

LayZie, since Mel is stepping down, as MMA said XOOGAA LACAG UU II DUUBAY NOOH...I am not on his payroll, it is like under the table Kinda thang...Seen...

Don't be mad now if you live in a FARMLAND, hon...

Just messin' with ya...

Allaahu Akbar,

Walaahi I think this weather inuu iximinooyo :mad:

Every weekend for the past month, when I make plans to go out and have some fun, there is snow, freezing rain, -20 degree C windChill.

This weekend I'm working and of course the weather would be all nice and sunny.

If you dont believe me, see what happens next weekend since I have plans to go out.

Yaab waaye Walaahi, Yaa arkay oo maqlay weather dadka ximinaayo :(

Bal nabaday

Kool_Kat   

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...I TOLD YOU IT IS YOU WHO BRING THE BAD WEATHER TO TORONTO...PLZEEEEE STAY IN YOUR LITTLE FARMLAND UNTIL JUNE, SO AT LEAST WE KNOW WINTER IS LONG GONE...

WE'LL SEE NEXT WEEK, AND IF I SEE ONE SNOW, AND I MEAN ONE SNOW COMING DOWN...WE'LL BAN YOU FROM COMING TO TORONTO...ANI SAAXIIB SAAXIIB IYO WAX IGA GALAY AA ISKA YAR...SEECAMAL YAAQAY...MARKASTO AA IMAADID, SNOW, NOT JUST SNOW, BUT SNOW STORM...

WALEE WAAN ARKI DOONAA, GAMBARGAAB AAN KUUGU FADHIYAA... :cool:

i luv toronto thats my home away from home. FLEMO PARK to BLAKE was my stomping ground. Where my Scarberians and Driftwood nigguz at?

i got one beef with tdot and thats no good jobs and life of living is getting expensive.

Miriam1   

You know wat ur right section6er i havent seen any scaraborians in here..so let me start by repping M&E !!!! HOLLA!!!

Yea yea the somalis are a minority here in the EAZT,but on the good note we are the most beautiful, among all the pakis and srilankas :(

*note (M&E=Markham & Eglinton)

Kool_Kat   

Section6er, I used to live near Driftwood...I lived near York U...Does that count...Toronto has jobs available now that pay well, may I add...I am a proof of that...

Over all, Tdot is the place to be...I don't care what anyone else says...

yes yes my eastsidez are in the house. straight from flemo city/vendome palace. scarberia is where i used to roam but i noticed that toronto people here are from the west and i know why cuz east toronto people are never in the house always out and about.

koolkat my cuz lives in driftwood. i also used to kick at albion and finch.

tdot is a cool place thats why i always go and spend part of my summer there.

Bambina   

Wassup everyone dis is my first time on this site and I find it very cool .Just wanna say dat Tdot is a great place to live (depending for who ), u can find a job if u have the courage to keep on lookin ' for it but the weather sucks!

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

LST Thanx for the welc, good to be back what is cooking at somalia online these days?

NoVa_2003

Sis even though it was winter the city was still entertaining & enjoyable so it was ok. Not to worry, I don't think I will be going back there in the near future not coz of the weather, the distains is the killer dam u guys locate right at the top of the earth. 16 hours airplain non stop, I don't think I wanna hear that lol :rolleyes:

Ilhaam thanx sis good to be back. Insha Allah I will try to visit this side more often, as Uni work r over loading :eek: .

MMA

Marka aad i inkirtay in february adoo jakadaada kuu weentahay oo Dixon dhaxsocdo aad hada iila hadlee miyaa? ar saa maa la isku galaa xitaa Ahlan wasahlan ma la isku quuraayo? Lol By the way I went to Mac macaanka xamarweene is cool, it remained me somalia. lol. I also visited Masjid Khalid, nice to see the other side of torontonians. The entertainment part was cool.