Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

RAMADAN AFFAIRS

Ibtisam   

I don't know about the other girls, but I don't even have the energy to organise anything. So maalin baa take-way iidin dalabi and you can all come to my house with donations and Zakah money in hand.

Maaddeey can you make the picture fit please? I cannot see it probably?

Haatu   

Ramadan Mubarak people.

Make sure you pray Janaaza and bury someone and if you can't manage that, then at least visit a sick person. It was just 2 weeks ago that I took part in a burial and by the will of Allah, I was at another one yesterday. Remember Ikhwaan, it could be anyone of us being lowered six foot and having the dirt pilled on us.

I'm just sitting here waiting for the Afur .... it will probably in 50 min or so .....

Will have spinach for Afur .............. Yummyyy

The Zack   

^Dude, it is only 11AM here so let's not take about afur or aftir(as my Djibouti-an friend calls it).

Question for all, has anybody had a Mexican food as afur yet? I did it once as I was on the road and had no other option LOL. I had grilled stuffed burrito and some tacos.

STOIC   

Haha@Zack...Buritto is the mother of heartburn...I avoid all fast food during ramadan.

PS Last night I prayed Taraweeh behind what looked like a twelve years old...Boy was he good..Masha-Allah to the kid..I'm sure his parents must be proud...

The Zack   

LOL STOIC,

And I hate heartburn to death, luckily I didn't get one that day.

Masha'allah@12 yr old leading the taraweeh. Our Masjid couldn't find a good Qur'an reciter and they had invite one from Egypt LOL.

STOIC   

^I was invited by friend for Iftar and we prayed a masjid near their house...I was impressed by the kid...My regular masjid has an Egyptian Imam who is copycat of Sheik Abdul Baset both in recitation and looks (the red kuffi thing going lol)....We normally pray eight, but this particular masjid last night was led by Pakistanis and they pray 23..Thought it was a marathon..I like my eight lol

The Zack   

^ :D:D The imam of the Taraweeh makes big difference, some imams will make u fall asleep while others make you cry. I am impressed that a kid was leading a taraweeh prayer, that is just great.

lol@marathon, 23 is great for those who can't keep standing for longer period of times.