Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

RAMADAN AFFAIRS

Juxa   

CL am i not making sense again? lately waan isku arkay dhibatadaa

Ibti, forget ADT, there is organisation with feeding stations all over somalia for ramadan. 50P to feed a person a day

such a lovely cause, we girls must get together insha allah, time to pay zakkah and also whatever each of us can afford

Ibtisam   

I think I don't have to pay Zakah at all this year. I gave all my gold way to family and no savings. Aniguna waa ninan £10 iska bixiyo and sadaqa. Laakiin daad baan oogahey with giisho iyo baad dahab iyo dimond aha!

ADT has feed stations in refugee camps and the most need. All Over Somalia lacag uu ma bahan. What are they called?? Ma tii baa beerigi friend-kakii?

Ibti- I see you’ve joined the world of acronyms.

Juxa- lack of food perhaps. But how do you guarantee this organization actually deliver with minimum admin/no cost cut out of your donation?

Alla madaax xanuun has come back.

Juxa   

CL i stopped asking the question, if someone says i am doing so and so, those people actually are based in somalia, i will give what i can.

iyaga iyo allahood if they embazzle it

ibti good on you but i cant part with my bling, i am too lazy to take it for miisaan. marka best thing is just give

Maaddeey   

[edited]

M, if you can't resize a picture, please provide a link to it, describing it.

Link

[ August 13, 2010, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: sheherazade ]

Juxa   

thanks maaddeey similar link was sent to me, i thought it was wonderful job they are doing

also some mosques in mogadishu are doing similar afdaarin. well worth supporting them this month and always

Maaddeey   

^I know Yaa Shaykh, but its worth it, please help the needy displaced Somali fasting people, pay generously. I suggest Ibti and the girls do thier usual fund-raising for this matter. Jzkm Allah Khayran.

Maaddeey   

Juxa, I'm out of town! but i'm doing my bit in here and called a Shaykh from Masjidu Sunnah of Tottenham to do fund-raising, qaybtiinna aa dhiman in Ilaahey Adduun & Aakhiro idiin fududeeyo dadka caawiya 'Allah fii cawni al cabd maadaama al cabd fii cawni akhiih'[Allah helps his servant as long as the servant helps his brother].