Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

Rant on SOL

Blessed   

Yada, nada, bada. A forum is based on user generated content. A man that was here since the inception of SOL and only offered 389 posts shouldn't be pointing fingers.

Markaa, walaal spare us the ‘smarter than thou’ mantra oo ama meesha qayb libaax ka qaado, ama shib dheh, ama kabohaaga ilo. We’re not going o start threading the path of pretentious intellectuals just because Faahiye is feeling lonely and left out.

P.s Why are most of your comeback posts filled with ridicule?

PPS. Some of the finest threads that stimulate both debate and respecful dialogue can be found in the section that you only visit in Ramadan.

Nephissa   

This is one of those classic threads where everyone is going to come on here and say that they are one of the people "the smart people" the original poster is referring to. Ahhhh you gotta love it! :D .

Khalaf   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Faahiyoow, wait until Oodweyne comes with 4 page essay and Somaliland and UK highlighted sixteen times.

Credit where credit is due, saaxib. He puts his heart and soul into those posts and one can only sit back and admire the dedication, if not always the message.
Hmm, admire kulaha. He is the only one on SOL that i have yet to understand anything he is saying or writes to this day, other then when he is calling people wretched and little piglets, i undertstand that clear. He threatened to bury nomad me alive, has used very hateful messages, the dude needs help jalle.

Ibtisam   

^^^I too would bury "me" alive to knock some sense into him. :D How odd that you do not understan anything he is saying or writing yet you have formed an impression of him and judged him. Cajeeb!

Zenobia: Qadoow, you could not have said it better!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

[QB] ^^^I too would bury "me" alive to knock some sense into him.
:D
How odd that you do not understan anything he is saying or writing yet you have formed an impression of him and judged him. Cajeeb!

It maybe be hard to understand the shakespearn way he writes, but very clear to see the old mans hateful messages.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

[QB]Hmm, admire kulaha. He is the only one on SOL that
i have yet to understand anything he is saying or writes to this day,
other then when he is
calling people wretched and little piglets,
i undertstand that clear.
He threatened
to bury nomad me alive, has used
very hateful messages,
the dude needs help jalle.

You understood him alright. :D You understood him enough to give brotherly advice. No cyber character can physically "bury" another. Just words on the screen (ask Ngonge) coz no-one's gonna get hurt. Honest. smile.gif I would advise you or any other easily-spooked kid out there in the cyber world against watching a horror straight movie after reading Oodweyne's post . :D Understood? Good.

Fahiye

Is this "nostalgia ain't what it used be" an annual topic or am I suffering deja vu all over again? Calaa kulli xaal, demanding mental (or any other kind of) stimulation from SOL folks is asking a lil bit too much, me thinks.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

You understood him enough to give brotherly advice.s[/QB]

Indeed, that’s least we can do since this is a discussion forum is advice each other no?. The old man is corrupted awoowe, and his mentality of hate is exactly what is wrong with somalia. It maybe words on screen, and this is cyper world, but that doesn’t and should not translate to, one leaving his principles, respect, and more importantly Iman when on cyper world right? smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^^Your vision of the world is not exactly perfect dear, (nor is mine) but then again it is easy to point to others rather than noticing our own faults..

Khalaf   

^^^Wa runta, and fair enough. thats why we should always seek forgiveness. And may Allah forgive us all for our faults. Amiin. peace

Khalaf   

^^^lol um always in good mood wa ku sidey.... ruun ba sheegtey, ruunta nah muraan ku ma jiro waa la qaata.

have good one. salaamun