Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

Rant on SOL

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Faahiyoow, wait until Oodweyne comes with 4 page essay and Somaliland and UK highlighted sixteen times.

Credit where credit is due, saaxib. He puts his heart and soul into those posts and one can only sit back and admire the dedication, if not always the message.
Hmm, admire kulaha. He is the only one on SOL that i have yet to understand anything he is saying or writes to this day, other then when he is calling people wretched and little piglets, i undertstand that clear. He threatened to bury nomad me alive, has used very hateful messages, the dude needs help jalle.
I take your point that his words are at times difficult to comprehend. But were mine? Read it again. :mad:

Fahiye there are far more beneficial anti aging products than ridicule. We get ur frustrations laakiin hana caburinin. Life is not all about scoring points besides SOL is thriving in a respectable manner n if ur method is accumulating all the thick words in the english dictionary n ranting, it wont reap u any dose of wisdom. Relax n live and just fit in or as said be4 be a silent browser. ur more peaceful that way.

Ps. not all ladies here r 20ish.

roobleh   

Faahiye, nothing is wrong SOL but you and the likes. How come you did not even mention all those SOL girls that continue to be the live-line of SOL discussions. Their topics are more interested than yours and your favorite old GUYS you keep boring on us!

Keep surfing and don't post anymore until you learn to

roobleh   

Faahiye, nothing is wrong SOL but you and the likes. How come you did not even mention all those SOL girls that continue to be the live-line of SOL discussions. Their topics are more interested than yours and your favorite old GUYS you keep boring on us!

Keep surfing and don't post anymore until your

homie, is thats exactly what the whole thread was about. using your intelligence...! i guess u proved his argument. not much up there!!

think before you open your mouth!