Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

On a serio note I miss home

SeeKer   

^^^ I wasn't looking for applause yakhee :D . But I believe in tolerance. Might be a concept thats missing in most of us.

PS:- I just realized you can make the same case with english. For that matter you should ban english for this is a somali site. :rolleyes:

raula   

LEGEND OF WU...ariire faya qabta.. icon_razz.gif mandhow waadba sii qurux badnaate tolow maxaa soo kordhe ;)

baxali yake asiwadanganye huyu mzee zu-mwenyeji wa CALIFORNIA(ile ya Nairobi)...its just that ana uchungu kwa mana wakyuk wengine walivunja CANTEEN yake kule GIKOMBAA akiuza vitumbaa :D ..since then anachukia wote waongeao kiswahili redface.gif

Bishaaro...*feel good ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa*

Paragon   

I dont think if you go to any Swahili site and as member you write in somali that you will recieve applauds & Hurreeeys!

Kikulacho ki nguoni mwako. :D

Viking   

Home is Nairobi, anyone have a problem with that? :cool:

SeeKer,

Legend is just pissed off because his "transit" swahili wasn't of any help this time :D

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum,

Yes as matter of fact I do have problems on where you call home, in this case Nairobi. Just saying its name makes me throw up. It's the dirtiest place on the planet.

Somalia has an excuse for being messy but a country like Kenya that has had full working central government and yet its people are suffering from Aids and with streets that are unpaved, and I might add water sewers that get loose and dump unknown liquid on the streets. Yaq, discusting, I have stayed there for about 8 months and I didn't experience a single positive day except that I had to cover my face so the dirty won't get into my eyes. What a shame for someone who hails from great race and wonderful country like Somalia to be calling a foreing country home. Note my profile might show that I am from Minneapolis but I am proud Somali who calls his home Somalia.

Salamu Calaykum.

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Red sea:

Kenya that has had full working central government and yet its people are suffering from Aids and with streets that are unpaved, and I might add water sewers that get loose and dump unknown liquid on the streets. Yaq, discusting, I have stayed there for about 8 months and I didn't experience a single positive day except that I had to cover my face so the dirty won't get into my eyes. [/QB]

Mystery solved Watson :D

Red Sea walee showground (3rd street) holds memories for many people too redface.gif u are not by any means alone. For now I have an immediate cure for your ailment with this thread. Leave it be sxb you are flogging a dead horse.

Bisharo...what happened translator quit? :D

Viking   

Originally posted by Red sea:

Salamu Calaykum,

Yes as matter of fact I do have problems on where you call home, in this case Nairobi. Just saying its name makes me throw up. It's the dirtiest place on the planet.

It's not that bad is it? Do you still like throwing up?

nairobi12.gif

nairobi11.gif

37654958.DSC00010.jpg

37657228.DSC00011.jpg

64.jpg

raula   

^^^^kenyatta Conference Center...ngai..yani nimehepa chuo mara mob kutuliza mawazo next to it(UHURU PARK) :cool: .....naona UCHUMI pale pia..aaaaaaaaah..memories. Nice pic VIKES

Seeker..looooooooooooooooool@showground..aterere u nailed it icon_razz.gif