Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

On a serio note I miss home

N.O.R.F   

People will always take Somalia as being 'home' but will also call wherever they grew uo 'home'. There is nothing wrong with that. Bringing polital issues into is a little over the top. I call Somalia home but also call Saudi Arabia and the UK 'home' ie birth place and most of life place :cool:

Infact there is no need to call Somalia home as we are all aware of our 'identity' we use/convey everyday. One should be more concerned with those who are 'not' Somali with actions rather than simply where they prefer to call home.

hodman   

Raula asante sana sis mimi pia ninaisikia ikiimba akilini

"wacha...wacha waseme...wakisema mchana wee..usiku watalala!! :D:D

Hiyo maskan yaa jokes section lazima nitakuja kuipokea asante kwa kutukaribisha.Sijui kwa nini hawa watu wanataka kubishana bure eti kwa sababu watu wamezungumza Kiswahili?

Hiyo sini ku kosa kazi??

Northerner ain't o need to call us bloody swahilis...would you like to be called bloody arab??

Someone asked if I had been to somalia yes I have been to somalia in Xamar,Galkacyo,Hargeisa and Berbera among other places and am fluent in both written and oral somali..but I still think of Nairobi as home not to deny my somali identity but because I was born and brought up there..What's wrong with that?

As for Red Sea and all those who want to argue the point of Somalinimo and shanta soomaaliyeed and all those good things.....keep up the good fight but start with getting back the one Somali state up and running b4 you think of getting back Kenyan Somali's,Ethiopian Somalis etc..etc...

smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Northerner ain't o need to call us bloody swahilis...would you like to be called bloody arab??

It was a joke aimed at those sawahilis who know i'm joking

raula   

North..bloody Briton icon_razz.gif

Stoic-walalo sikuwa nawalaumu wala kubishana nao, its was just kuwaonyesha kuwa MAWAZO tunaweza kuhusiana lakini kama waongea maovu si mema(some dont differentiate btwn perception and impoliteness)tha's all. By the way, chuo niaje?

W of L-dada mzuri kuwasiliana tena.

HODMAN insha-alla all qeri basi. Wacha tumwepushe shetani na tubonge mengine. Insha-allah badaye.

BISHAARO CHOKORAA KABISA ;)

Masal noor.

Raula

SeeKer   

Bishaaro :eek:

Tell the truth you asked someone to write that icon_razz.gif

Thanks for the feedback Raula,hodman,Stoic,WOL and northerner. :D

SeeKer   

Kabax....Ati huniwezi. Kwani tuko darasani? Nimeshikwa na mashangao kwani sijaona lugha ya taifa aina hicho kwa karne na Mungu. Na hiyo ni maendeleo (in baba Moi's voice)

STOIC   

^^^She is pushing the pin on your cushion icon_razz.gif

Worrior, thanks for the warm welcome.Raula, Chuo nikupoa ila mtihani wa mwisho wa muhula umekaribia.Ni saa mbaya(wazee walivyo kuwa wakisemanga ).Ni wakati wakuepuka kuvuta mkia darasani :D .Kila la kheri wenzangu!

PS Insha-Allah December tutafufua uzi wetu(how do you say thread in swahili? :D ).