Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

Qac Qaac   
u know wat! dear u are my Sheikhad no matter how u look.../QUOTE]

maxaa adi wiilo meesha maxaa umooday doolad africaan aa, meeshaan sharci aa yaal, and qofka aad adiga jeceshahay kama dhigan kartid wadaad..

Hasna i thought u were decent lady respectful and knowledgable.. but now that u said u more like the african woman.. u give a whole lot of different pic of u.

1 think what i love about coming around here is the classic nomads that i encounter!! i know that i am mischievous sometimes! but i love u all!! and remember that u will have a warm bed and good friend when u come to my neighborhood!!

just dont stay too long!! looool one question though! how come none of our familes know that we go to this site! does your friends and family know u is a member of this site? ..? me, i never bother to tell them!! dont know why!! what about u!! :D

Wiilo   

Hasna dear, this is exactly how i look, with glasses,,,,,,,,when u think about wiilo, imagine this pict............ of course I'm not an Assian or whatever this girl is, but this is how I address..and oh yeah, may be a bit darker than her...

pict0010.jpg

Go figure:................

Pacifist   

by the way it is the african women my color and stuff with a hijab on....

Qac Qac you so funny already judging me.... icon_razz.gif

Wiilo check your email you will see me....

by the way wiilo thanks macaanto

Wiilo   

Wiilo check your email you will see me.... I checked my Email, and I hn, but I will keep checkin.....

by the way wiilo thanks macaanto U are very welcome, unlike QQ I dont like to judge ppl...

Go figure:................

Qac Qaac   

wiilo nice try for making fire between me and hasna... i didn't judge u. i just have a picture of u in mind now... completely different from the one i assumed u were first time..

Wiilo   

QQ dear ha iga xumaan 'cause I didnt do/say anything that can upset u. Hasna knows better than that,she wont fight with u, so come on and tell me what kind picture u have in mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm guessing a good/nice one....

Go figure:...............

o0o   

me I picture poeple based on their avatars. but now not so much because, I thought Hasna was this big sheikhad like Wiilo said.

and also I thought Wiilo was like a tomboy from what I remmeber reading but turns out she's the big sheikhad. masha`Allah sis smile.gif

hmmm .. I imagine QacQac to be tall er light-skined short curly hair. I could be wrong. :D

how do you lot imagine me? even though you hardly know me :confused:

Pacifist   

Kiwich I picture you cadeey, short, very frisky..long nails who will pull your eye when messed with...but at the same time can be very nice..also like to reminisce about childhood memories about in her early 20s....... :D

Pacifist   

Qac Qac am soooooooooooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd at youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.........I will not talk to you ever again.....................................Assalamu alaikum

Just kidding walaalo :D:D

Wiilo   

I thought Wiilo was like a tomboy from what I remmeber reading but turns out she's the big sheikhad. masha`Allah sis Kiwich dear thanks, I really dont know about the shiekhad thing, but I'm student in Diinta right now, and have learned alot, but I dont know if I can call myself sheikhad yet, I try to be in MADARADA every fri, stur, and sundays to learn, I guess the appropriate name to call myself will be student, not sheikhad.... thanks though......

Go figure:.......................

o0o   

Pacifist - I'm 5'6 1/2 and I hate hate hateeee long nails. I'm a shy person .. I know right :D but I have my moments. ;)

Wiilo - masha`Allah. I'm also a student sis but far from sheikhad.. errr yeah.

dawoco   

lol, so many flattery being pushed back and forth, and no honest discription amongst them. I would give all of you the impression i have of you, laakin even the boogyman is nice compared 2 angry somali ppl, so i'll calmly retreat back b4 some1 charges like a bull who's seen a tomato juice.

Wiilo   

Dawaco dear why dont you go ahead and discribe yourself in the most honest way u can possibly do without you know.... ;)

Go figure:..............