Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

raula   

^^^wat was that somali song-maarin casaan galey waa midaab la.......gobsana hablaha yaguu-kabax.

Hasna-spot on gal icon_razz.gif

Juma-we unafikiri mi nyundo ka wee ;) ati gaab, waraa ani iyo gaab kala dheer. timoo hindina ma qabi-jareer lee kaaso horeyso. Markaad taabatid waxad kabaqee inaad kashiido(kashiito/caanaqub)dogorteeda taabate-yeeyna kuu mudmudin lee mandhow.

Wiilo   

jumatatu brother, raula is exactly how u discribed except timaheeda :D that u dont want to know..............

Pacifist dear, i can picture u look like this... lahaj7.jpg And guest what!? look at the background closely, u know where.............

Go figure:................

Wiilo   

A_ladiif sxb Hasna way diiday picture kii hore oo waxay tiri look gaas ma lihi marka, hadda ma garanayo si aan ku tilmaamo. I'll keep guessing until she tells me............

Go figure:..............

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by raula:

jareer lee kaaso horeyso. Markaad taabatid waxad kabaqee inaad kashiido(kashiito/caanaqub)dogorteeda taabate-yeeyna kuu mudmudin lee mandhow.

Abaayo dont have complex about this, it is very useful. Think we dont have to buy the'wire' for washing 'digsis' if we have you around. And like scrapping stains from the wall...loooooooool.. :D

Pacifist:

I just picture Jumatutu with bidaar loaf, indo kusaan, calool weyn.... alla i forgot about the big lenses...... lakiiin wu dheer yahay.. mariin waaye

..walalo hedhe where did u see me? Cause you are damn right.. :D

But correct me if am 'right'; I imagine you short, stocky, ilka bakeyle, always wearing 'baibui' in order to hide the 'la-labs' in the 'mitumbo', daba-canjelo, but with a very good smile like 'Ronaldinho'.....

36_2_26.gif

Juxa   

great to have this topic back :D

hassna, walahi that is the picture i have of you! very lovely and inviting indeed smile.gif

my previous images of many have been shattered, i am currently rethinkin new images, lol

raula   

JUMATANO-usinifanye nikuite ALI KILO MBILI :D baxali yake kabisa.

HASNA-anafanana kama yule EMBA MWAIRIMU wa KBC :D ati msalama-wakikuyu walisema NGAI FAFA ;)

Pacifist   

Juma nothing compared to what you said except for the Ronaldino smile :D

oky people I feel like posting my picture in here now

oky here it goes

You wish......................

YOUR DESCRIPTION OF ME IS SHEIKAD AM FAR FROM THAT ..................................................MY AVATAR IS WHAT I WISH TO BECOME OR MY GOAL... THE TRUE MUSLIMA BUT FOR NOW......

THIS WILL DO welcome3.jpg THE AFRICAN WOMEN THAT IS THE CLOSEST TO ME MY IMAGE ANY WAY................ :D

Wiilo   

^^Hasna dear I though u were Sheikhad, wat happened, :rolleyes: u know wat! dear u are my Sheikhad no matter how u look...

Go figure:..........................

Pacifist   

ohhhh :( ii so ducaa...

wiilo sis thanks me too...

How should do I imagine you...let me see your about 5.6 with the grace of dignity...

ohh let me stop there I don't want to be wrong :D