Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

Wiilo   

Iskey_baro ishaa ka tuurti, asigaa ugu horreeya indha adeega uu sheegayo. Looool@Qac qaac...

Go figure

Changed   

i gues we are describing the person that posted before us.

Wiilo loves sports, probaly engaged or married; wears hijaab, glasses (not so sure) not to tall not to short around 5'7;loves being in the centre of attention; you dont strike me to be the tom boyish kind of girl; i dont know u sound like a girly girl to me but what do i know am starving to death and its only 9:44 am :rolleyes: :rolleyes: complexion; caramel;.

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Politically-Inclined:

i gues we are describing the person that posted before us.

Wiilo loves sports, probaly engaged or married; wears hijaab, glasses (not so sure) not to tall not to short around 5'7;loves being in the centre of attention; you dont strike me to be the tom boyish kind of girl; i dont know u sound like a girly girl to me but what do i know am starving to death and its only 9:44 am :rolleyes: :rolleyes: complexion; caramel;.

Sxb close but not close enough, u said center of attention, No, my dear.

FYI iam a "Tom-boy" kinda girl.

Oh yeah, iam so short xataa dhulka waa iga Qeyliyay ;) Looool :D:D

Sports is one thing i cann't live without.

Iftar wagaansan walaalo.....

Go figure

Qac Qaac   

P. I. u told the trueth, she is like that..

ani labadiina aa iga madax adag.. arag jalaqsan topic ee biloowday, everyone disagreed with her, but she held hor position so much.. that i had no choice to agree with her, me and some other ppl..

ar madax adagaa, maxaa laga suubiyay..

Wiilo   

Yarta i wanted to send u an E-mail, but it seems that ur mailbox is full, so i couldn't so what is up gal..........Lol.....and now u have changed ur name huhhhhhhhhhh

Go figure

It took me alot of time,energy, and considerable amount of money...but I finally found out what was wrong with Raami . I obtained a copy of his medical records...along with an x-ray of his brain.

Check it out:

homer.GIF

The Real Ameenah: Its not good to hide secrets dear...someday..somehow..they are revealed...and will haunt you for the rest of your days.

Old-woman-small.jpg

Legend of Zu : Hes a legend alright :D;)

oldman.jpg