Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Women-Free Zone, [No islaamo please]

Tuujiye   

AT&T, dhowr marxaladood marka loo dhigo gabdhaha, waan bakhtiyee ijiidka kuwa la dhaho 26 illaa 32 weeyaan, yacni gabdhaha yaryar ayaanba ka didsanahay anigu ee boojaal baan ahayee i badbaadi la yiraahdo iyo waan bislaadee i cun

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!

Nuune if I wrote that you know this topic would have been deleted right loooool is like every dirty thing you write is nothing and cinda fitna qashiin aniga aa shafka la iisaaraa... ar yaa saqajaan eh aan adiga aheen...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

AT & T,

Afka hadalka waxa uunku moodayyaa odoga reeraade

Anse ogi halkaad Mahirow iin ku leedahay’e

Is it not apparent now that you have a clearly recognizable iin? Even in Ramadan, your peculiar immoderation of talkativeness refuses to wane! Waxaan islahaa ninkii Tusbax ahaa salaadu qabta ku hayyaa oo SOL buu wardi ku haystaa. But to my disappointment, the bedtime stuff, with all of its triviality and pettiness, occupy your mind, and you continue to produce what’s inherently a damaged-good despite the delusive approval and the misleading nod you receive from the gallery here.

It was reported that when Ramadan dawns, satans and devils are chained! Of course some satans are more mulish than others :D ! Raggaan iyo dumarkaan marwalba isla jooga maxaad had iyo jeer warkooda noogusoo tabisaa? Naag uurleh? Nin lagu amarku taagleeyey? Mid irmaan? Mid naafo ah? Sawir qaade ciyaalsuuq ah? I mean, as Qammaan would’ve said, hadalkii garaa Saahidow gobi la taahdaaye , what is this ceaseless bantering yaa Tusbaxleh?

Haddaa tahay off a noble blood, cashar ramadaan iyo kheyr ah soo qor ninyahoy (i.e. the Man who slept in the Mosque to pray the Tahajud or the Tales of the Hunter of the Night of Measurement). Haddii kale a real dual, where one is equipped with a divine stick whilst the other fights with the remnants of satanic rod, is inevitable.

Predictable is who will win such a fight---the baadhil melts!

ps--- Intiina kale oo meesha qoslaysa ninka qabta go'e aan ahayne'e.

Ramadan kariim, brother sophist iyo Ina baro.

To Ina baro, I am not starting a new argument. I am trying to slow down the wheels of good Tusbaxle's madness.

If you know A&T, i say this is a beginning of a new argument. Do you think he will read then tell you "waan fahmay" and keep quiet ??

He will come with his usual lines: Maxaad dadka iigu soo jeedinaysaa, lugahaad i qabanaysaa ,, tolaay oo tolaay ,, waar ninka iga soo gaadha ,, ha la inoo gar naqo ,,,,,,,,,,, :D

NGONGE   

Good advice, Xiin. Badly delivered though. You're being harsh on my friend A&T here and are including old misdemeanours as part of your judgment of this thread (nothing wrong with the original post by the way).

In short, ninka daaya and don't turn the crowd against him. :D