Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Women-Free Zone, [No islaamo please]

unknown1   

london is a bad place and has always been so. i was visiting my friend who is in prison. according to the british men he's a terror suspect.

Oz   

A&T, Does Mr Abdi know this lyrics by:Cumar shooli ( La dabaalo Cashaqa)

Dumar kale ma caashaqin,Hadal danbe kumaan oran,Doqaagu wuxuu rabo,Kolan daynba kuu galo,Wali diiday kuma odhan,Dadku wuu dagaalaa,Dabadeed heshiiyaa.Inaad raacdo duul kale,Ma wax loo dulqaataa,Naftaydii I diidayoo,Kama daadegaysee,Adaa seegay dawgee,Iga durug walaaleey,Haatan dayradaadaa,Ku dadaalayayoo,Ima diirinayside,Ogow dumarku kaa badan,Waan kaa dal doorsaday,Dusha hayga xaganine,La dabaalo la dabaalo caashaqa,Waan kaa dal doorsaday,Dusha hayga xaganine.La dabaalo la dabaalo caashaqa

By any chance.

Abtigiis   

Close to sing that! I tell you Oz.

KK

I have been to london once and I have to tell you I spent most of the time with relatives in South Hall. I don't know the city center that much. But, overall hasn't been impressed so much. I preferred Geneva.

Unknown- you cheat. Didn't you say you were in jowhar last week? Waa sidee odayga?

nuune   

Originally posted by unknown1:

london is a bad place and has always been so. i was visiting my friend who is in prison. according to the british men he's a terror suspect.

You were in Warshiis about 2 days ago and holding markab laga leeyahay France, goormee imaateyna London :D

Abtigiis   

Nuune;

Waryaa Unknown wuu na wareeriyey. Just becuase he is unknown doesn't mean his locations can' t be traced. Kolba meel buu leeyahay waan jooga as if he is printed in multiple copies by Xerox machine.

unknown1   

i am in london, i dont live there i live in somalia. but i have to say something, its very sad to see muslims being americanized as well as westernized.

unknown1   

i remember when i was there one day, very cold there near the mountain. next week i'll not be in mongolia. by now on it is time to call KK ayeeyo :D

Abtigiis   

Agree! but even among monkeys, some are more pretty than the others. I like your attitude, but please be at one place. Ma Baloon baad aduunka ku martaa? As to the thesaurus job you are doing, don't bother yourself too much with it. Crazier is grammatically correct, but even if it isn't don't mind. Waa af-qalaad.

Go to the politics and continue the 'muqaawamaa' with the man with big feedh0 (Duke). George Micheal's 'I am gonna shoot the dog' ma maqashay horta?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Wax waalan wax waalan baa loogu yeedhaa baan maqli jiray!

Bisinka, oo yaawaalan? Ana waxaan maqlijiray 'wax waalan wax waalan baa hadalka ka dhura'... icon_razz.gif

Unknown, xaa tiri prinson? For what TERROR suspect!!! I hope he ain't pretty, heard prinson ain't a place for pretty boyz... :eek:

What's with 'I don't understand Somali'? Soo Soomaali matihid Soomaaliya dagan? Ohhhh, mise kuwii meelahaan intee ku koreen, wadamada lagala carary baatahay - dhaqancelis.org...

Nuunka iyo A&T, wiilka maxaa ka rabtiin? Let him roam...

unknown1   

Insha'Allah he will be released. but ayeeyo KK i understand somali when someone talks to me, but when it comes to talking then thats differnent. dhaqancelis u say, no i went to somalia with my own choice.