Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Women-Free Zone, [No islaamo please]

Abtigiis   

So in the end, we have come down to this? the wife is saying he can't talk with anybody on the phone in the bedroom becuase she is disturbed. The moment he stops doing that and starts to read one of his books, she tells him " please switch off the light. I am getting headache with the lights."

He could have thought what men usually would have suspected. But, she is sick and has serious gyno infections, complicated by pregnancy.

He is confused. I mean Abdi-dahir, my freind. What does she want? what should he do? the part about no-phone calls received in the bedroom is worrying him, because he enjoys talking while reclining on the bed. Wouldn't that amount to denial of basic rights? Should he buy a new bed and put in a seperate room? a tele center in his own living house?

Abtigiis   

Yesterday, when you said I am Pippo Inzaghi, you were woman. Ka bax meeshan Afro. I only forgive you because I think you are not Islaan. But still, no women.

EDIT

sayid, please provide advice on Abdi's predicament. It is a real and present danger. Buug ma akhriyi kartid, talefoon laguma hadli karo.

Some of you may say why can't he just go to the lounge and do what he wants to do there. You should be reminded the first thing that was prohibited years ago was no hanging out in the lounge and in fornt of the TV after 7:00am. Waa mamnuuc!

Malika   

Too bad,I am an islaan would have given you good advice on how to tackle this situation ,too bad.. icon_razz.gif

*Leaving the thread feeling all smug*

Abtigiis   

Malika

^are you? how old are you? please provide the islaanimo advice and run like hell! No women allowed to interfer here! :D:D

Sayid

If I decipher the code right, do you mean F in english and D in Somali? :D Macalin aabihii!

MZanzi   

Abtigiis waa maxay ninkan book sariirta kudul aqrisanayo sariirta isn't the right place to read the books... he was suppose to be rugby tackling not reading books or talking to his friend Ngonge over the phone Abdi waa badow baan kleeyahay ....astaqfurullah

Ibtisam   

Lol. @ Malika. Tell him to get a backbone.

Men chat for the world and they make everything into a problem. Dee don't read in the bedroom or speak on the phone. How simple is that?? Have a chat with your wife instead. Find something else to do, or go to bed when she is not there. Reading in a bed kuulaah. icon_razz.gif What a waste.

Sayid, If I decipher the code right, do you mean F in english and D in Somali? Macalin aabihii!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D maya! ee meelkaley kala dhacday - i meant as F in Somali and D in English, but your one is sick - if it is what i think it is.

Abtigiis   

You fillies who think the rugby game is on everytime, pay attention to the real issue. And the challenges in the supply side as well:

Quote:

..."He could have thought what men usually would have suspected. But, she is sick and has serious gyno infections, complicated by pregnancy. "

Abdi thinks she needs to recover!Muu sii kala tuuraa? That is insane! You will have shouted "animal" if I tell you wuu ku jiireeyay bukaanti!

Now, is reading not a good coping mechanism under the circumstances?

Edit

If so, I don't get you. Bal ii sii sarrif!