Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Women-Free Zone, [No islaamo please]

Abtigiis   

Ibtisam, don't jump the gun. Don't be presumptous. Suggest the options you have. As to Abdi, he says he is not trying to get rid off anything. He wants to maintain. Just help him, if you can. Sometimes, I wonder if Abdi is married to someone like Ibti- a fighter! too much dagaal weeye waxaagu!

I know you think "He" is "me", but for one minute, just try if it is actually somebody's real predicament.

Oz, I think you are the only person who have tried to give positive advices. Clearly, your suggestions are useful. I concur with you all in all.

Oh my days. This corner does not offer any deen or car or masculine advices for men but does offer calcaal (typical somali MENtality). With such discussion I’m sure the ladies at the “men free zone” wouldn’t mind to have u there AND the good thing about their corner is they have good lighting :D not so dark and not so Seedy, oh great writer

Abtigiis   

What are you doing here SD? You are not the right person to suggest solutions. Evidently, yourself is wallowing in dilemma, judging by your name. This issue needs decisive people.

Oz   

Malika, good to here from you, jamani tuko family wajua sio :D

Ibti: Did you miss the topic title? :confused:

Ibtisam   

^^^Nope, I am not Islaan. Pluz A&T trashed my male free zone in women section. I give what I get. You have a problem with that? icon_razz.gifOZ is racist. He says Salam to Malika and does not mind her being here because he likes her, and questions me! :D Or he thinks she is a ...aaah nevermind.

A&T: First of all I would not marry such naca*s or weliba nacnac baadan! What the hell, calcal.com. Secondly, I would not fight with him and saqojaanimo, I would've made it very very easy for him by moving countries and disappearing into thin air. Maax murarn iyo iis jijidi keenya. Maaskeen Allah.

Abtigiis   

Oh!my frailites. Fine, I agree you are the right person-Mrs. Siphon. But, apprently, you seem to be at loss. I am trying to get-crush and wrestle one of the ladies you suggested here; but will that offer any panecea to the pain of Abdi. I mean the two are distinctively different!

Ibtisam

It is he who is victim. It is not her. You are turning the roles. The problem with your reply is you have a particular person in mind, and you are talking to him; when the problem lies elsewhere. Don't shoot the messenger, ibti! You may not have married A&T in million years, but Abdi and Deeqa are married. Do you have any advice to offer to them? Ka bax insinuation'ka kale.

BTW,didn't I say over 21 need permission to comment here? :D:D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Oz:

Ibti, Plz don't call me a RECISTS! This story seems more like A&T with Ibti in a house.
:D

I have to say while the analogy is misplaced [because that will be a curse to Ibti], the tempers of the charcters of the story do resemble some of the things going on here. Let's see if lessons learnt from my hot exchanges with the combative Ibti will be fed into the recommendations for solution. Good brain Oz.

Ibtisam   

^^^^I called you racists or you think Malika is a man or under 21 :Dicon_razz.gif

A&T. I don't really care if the man is you or another, there are many just like Abdi oo waad calcalya, and my comment was about ABDI, whether he is you or not is another story all together.

My advise to Deeqa and Abdi is to learn to communicate, instead of calcaing to his friends, he can simple TALK to his wife. That is how normal people slove and discuss things. But it seems like he wants to treat like a mad, young retard, so why prove him wrong, Deeqa should make him sleep sitting down and eat standing up and blame it on her Walac.

P.s. There is nothing worse or distasteful than a man discussing his wife with his friends, makes my skin crawl. Edabtaaro. Can you even imagine :eek: Boolshiid weyaan seriously.

P.s.s Who said I'm over 21 icon_razz.gif I'm one of those girls are 20 daafiin baa!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

P.s.s
Who said I'm over 21
icon_razz.gif
I'm one of those girls are 20 daafiin baa!

O! really? Apologies, Ibti! You are most welcome here, then. But if you are this much sizzling at under 20, kolkaad 25 gaadho, website kale ku leexo fadlan. :D

Kool_Kat   

***Walks in s-l-o-o-o-o-o-w-l-l-l-l-l-l-y with my baakoor...Can't see clearly as no glasses are worn, habarta wax uun baysoo tuuri***

A&T, from an 'islaan's' point of view, with many years of experience, do you really need the advice of a 21 year old in this matter?

***Bal u yara kaadi waan soonoqonayaayee, islaanta dhabarkaa xanuuney, bal in yar aan isasoo kala baxshee...Caku iyo dhalin yaro***

Oz   

Hi,Ibti Today's fasting is interfering with your intellect.

O 'Allah make me patient and Thankful; and make me small in my own eyes, but big in the eyes of people. oh my lord forgive me, grant me your mercy, and guide me to the way which is most upright.

nuune how is this DUA adeer.