Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

where has the time gone?

I was reading in the papers today that the Lebanon and so called 'Isreal' ( :D ) war has been on now for 21 days and I was seriously shocked. SHOCKED! Walahi it seems like two days ago that it started...and sometimes when people tell me about events that happened 3 to 4 years ago - I need to seriously sit down. How could life pass me so fast? Where has all the time gone?

Does anyone feel like that? It is one of the signs after all. :eek:

Maf Kees   

^You're obviously the bigger fool daanyeeryahow. Last time I checked it was where instead of whare, and grammar instead of grammer.

^^ whare did you learn your grammer?...fool its on the contrary

Plus give me a break dude, English is like my fourth language.

Intel   

^^ :D

Originally posted by Warsan:

Does anyone feel like that? It is one of the signs after all.

yeep...life hits the fast forward button from the age 20.

bal ha kufin Warsaneey

Yap ,I can bearly keep up with time. I recall when I was 13 wishing to be 20, like that was being an adult know that I am a young lady I wish time could slow down , so I can do all the things I want in a day. It's amazing as we grow time goes faster . I am like hang on wait. The funny thing is as each day goes by and each minute we get closer to our death, so it's a scary thing to be honest, and I am not yet ready to depart this world. So I do wish time could slow down so I could do more cibaada. This world is nothing but playful and amusements.

I use to thing being 20 was old know I thing being 30 is young and inshallah if reach 30 will I say 40 is young? maybe so. I am wondering where did the month of July run of to? Bisinka July was yesterday so was January see what I mean.

The baraka has been taken out of time.

Nephissa   

I've noticed this as I've gotten older.. time reallly is zooming by! That's probably why the saying "they grow so fast" (in ref. to children) came into play but I really think it's all related to age. The older you get, the faster time seems to fly. Wallee inaan duqoobay. redface.gif

Ibtisam   

only time, "time" goes slowly is when i am at work!!! like now, i have not even started, and i feel like running out the door. 5 o'clock seems so far i tell ya :rolleyes: :(

Som@li   

^^it seems u are not doin anythin,or doing something that is boring 4 u.

We humans don;t have much time, and before u know u will be old and can't even walk, so enjoy while u can.

Ibtisam   

^^^loool. i guess so.... there is always something to do at work!!! sometimes i forget to take lunch even! other days i find my self just kicking back.

i hope i don't live long enough not to be able to walking!! inshallah i will be dead before then.