Sign in to follow this  
B

Online Dating

Islamic lecture circuits

I have always been suspicious of those things-never knew why the same set of people attend same lectures about the same subjects. There's always disproportionate number of Somali, Moroccan, and at times Indian women. It's like buffet, and if I'm there, I will be like black man on corn bread and barbecue ribs.N the nauseating sister, brother, sister, brother, I mean come, If I'm checking your tail, you ain't my sister icon_razz.gif

Mostapha ....Stay in the clubs for now.When you do decide to get married, go to long night of clubbing and bar hopping. Stay late into the night. Come home before the morning prayer, leave your clothing (hope neighbors don't see you and call the cops) at your front door. Take shower and go to Masjid to pray. Stay there till 8am for little more praying and reflection. Leave Masjid at 8.05, and proceed to your next health clinic to be tested for any STDs (not that you have one-just recommendation for all those that are getting married).Don't leave the clinic till you get the results. If the results all came negative, go and buy two Kitaabs, leave at the mosque.

Now, adigoo kitaabka kilkilsha kuugu jira and warqadii caafimaadkana gacanta kuugu jirto, literally walk around looking for Xalimo. The first healthy young and single specimen aad aragtid kudheh naa inaad kuguursado baan rabaa, bal soo bax.Ask her weeso qabto, then give the Kitaab and also hand your STDs results.

By nightfall, you will have bed warmer (not exactly how I would describe a beautiful bride,a friend calls all spouses bed warmers)

Allamagan That seems like an exaggeration sxb.

Indhoos...There's And before "Arabs", indhaha Mostapha dhiiqada firdhinaayo maas kaagashey :D

Baluug   

People in here are saying that Somali girls prefer converts to Islam. Well, point me in the direction of these girls because I sure as hell don't see any! icon_razz.gif

Som@li   

^You had your chance, but it is true There is something about Somail girls and converts.

Mostapha, Try your luck here, Make sure you get familier with the PM service.

Juxa   

I think KK and I were twins in past lives walahi, as soon as i saw the topic sheekadi sanbuuska igu soo dhacday.

First Mustafoow you are not helping your chances, inta kaa qaldan bal aan kuu list-gareeyo.

- looking women at shiisha places or night clubs

- dating non-somali

- being member of dating website.

now walaalkiis, the above is not how to find respectable, lovely young lady. if you want good match may i suggest inaad busta iska jafto first, change your ways.

best way to meet a lady is through family and friends, also at school/uni etc. oh yes SOL is full of great girls, maasha allah if i had a brother to spare walee midbaan cagaha dahab ugu xeri lahaa( yes they are that good)

Ibtisam   

Maybe you just need to figure out what is about you that makes Somali girls run away, possible your confused.com. I don't think finding a girl is the problem, you just don't know what you want, perhaps your not ready, take time out from all the dating. smile.gif

LOOOOOL @ KK she is always qarxis people!!! Memory like an elephant, she remembers what people posted two years ago and so qoof!! LOL

P.s. Finding a wife in a club or shisha spot is suicidal, are y'll gonna go to the club/ shisha joints together after married life?, fighting over who baby sits the children and who gets to go clubbing. Then the guy gets pissed cause he can’t understand why she is still going to the club/ shisha joints and she’s like but you married me like this and you still come home 2am, then it ends in divorce.

Aim high you low expecting bunch, :D marry what you want to become, not what you are in your ciyaal suuqnimo state.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

marry what you want to become, not what you are in your ciyaal suuqnimo state.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ............

Juxa   

ladies of quality wont touch nin club ka frequent gareeya koleyba, nor would they give second look to nin date gareeya ajnabi or has milleage lagu keenay munkur.

ibti i think labadeena are reer-baadiyo

nuune   

well if two shiisha addicts are attracted to each other then they got married, afterall they can have their honeymoon around the shiisha or clubs, nothin is wrong with that if they are happy with it, it is all attraction

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL haye if you say so icon_razz.gif

Juxa LOOL

JB, why don't you say something other than LOOOOl iyo your new one Hmmmmmmmmm. lol