Sign in to follow this  
B

Online Dating

B   

Lately I have been experimenting with many different forms of dating. First I tried the traditional way of hooking with a Somali girl in the shisha places and the night clubs,I had no success so tried speeding dating, this was not very successful as no Somali women ever try speed dating.

After many months of despair, I tried the Islamic lecture circuits, but the sister were only interested in new converts to Islam so gave up, plus I didn’t like acting fake and being pretentious.

Then finally at the recommendation of a close friend tried online dating. I had to pay the subscription fee but have been very successful. This is a fantastic way to find love with a none-Somali women because if after 6 months your are not successful, you have your subscription fees refunded. Apart from the Islamic sites, you hardly find Somali women looking for love online and they are usually looking to hook up with converts as ever.

If you are looking for love. You are better of paying for a premium site then waiting for cupid's arrow to strike.

knalmtalkinbout

Dhubad.   

Try the weddings, you are almost guaranteed to find someone you like.

Ever heard the term " Habluhu waa wada aroos habeenka uu aroos jiro" janiskaas kafaa idayso baan ku iri.

Good luck!

chubacka   

You started off looking for a somali girl and then you discovered a "fantastic way to find love with a non-somali" woman! hahaha. Are you saying its v difficult to find somali girls who want to settle down with a faraax?

Also if these sites are not muslim agencies, I am guessing the pool of muslim women on there won't be large, so again it comes down what you are looking for in the first place.

B   

I have wanted a Somali girl but growing up in the qurabo ah, I didn't really have any affinity towards Somalis. Yh I looked for a nice Somali chick but just got bored I suppose. But Now I am dating a nice mixed race chick. but obviously I want to marry a Somali woman and have Somali children. this is only short term.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Mostapha Dualeh:

First I tried
the traditional way
of hooking with a Somali girl in the shisha places and the night clubs

Meeting girls @shiisha places/nite clubs is now the triditional way miyaa? Walee wax badan baa the dating scene iska badalay since the last time I've dated...

B   

Where else can you find independent Somali woman? baal ii sheego walal maacan. I was once advised by an elderly old lady that I should visit the homes of Somali people to find the best and purest ones. But i dont have time for that so i go to shisha places and clubs instead.

Originally posted by Dhubad.:

Try the weddings, you are almost guaranteed to find someone you like.

Ever heard the term
" Habluhu waa wada aroos habeenka uu aroos jiro" janiskaas kafaa idayso baan ku iri.

Good luck!

this person is right.

this works.

i'm not a wedding person, but i attended one last year out of respect for a family member and some lady wanted to know if i was married because her engineer son was graduating in may.

try sending a military of old women to find you a somali girl.

i have no idea how that'll work out, but i can only imagine it would make for one great great dinner story one day when you're married to your wonderful somali wife...

B   

loooooooooooooool@Ko ol_Kat

a freudian slip there has given more credibility to Xiin allegation of me being a scipt. I am not married walal maacan. I was married but I am just not into Somali women. I was lying about the sambusa. I dont even like somali food.

Kool_Kat   

If you lied about being married and sambusa, how do I know you're not lying now?

In any case, if you are not into Somali women, why seek advice on where to find an independent Somali woman? Maandhoow ha'i wareerin...And here I was thinking if the avatar is really you, inaa gabar fiican oo qurxoon, not to mention with a tight body ;) ku baro! :mad:

Dhubad, war tii koowaad buuba inkir ku jiraa in a matter of days, maxaaba labo lagu gaaraa?

^ ar ka daji adiga

Dhubad, welcome back, sxb. How was your holiday? any pics to share? Teeda kale adiga weddings a ka qaraaban jirtay haye kuwa musqusha gabdhaha u istaaga ahaan jirtay haye? any luck?

Mostapha Dualeh, I am happy for you if your online dating was successful and that you and your new lover probably non-somali are over the moon with each other! good luck sxb!

Why do you think that our somali sisters only interested in new 'converts'? This reminds me story that a friend of mine who used to work at Brixton Mosque once told me that most of the sisters looking for marriage in Brixton mosque are somalis and he said their typical letters read like this below:

...a 32 yrs old practising somali sister is looking for a good and God-fearing brother for marriage partner. he must be considerate brother and has positive attitude towards life. Ages wanted from 21 - 45 yrs. Any race, but blacks, especially jamaicans and arabs are favourable. Please no time wasters and
definitely NO SOMALIS, NO SOMALIS, NO SOMALIS.

jazakummalah kheyran for reading my letter!

your sister in Islam

Xaliimo Somali

..asked my friend what have these poor somali men done to deserve that unfavourable position? He replied no one knows.. ask them! :rolleyes:

chubacka   

^hahaha. there is some truth in somali sisters, especially practising ones wanting to marry out but majority still marry somali guys. An if some somali girls avoid faraaxs like the plague its only bcoz of their experience of them right?