Sign in to follow this  
B

Online Dating

^Somewhat true, I have seen some divorcees remarrying Somali men, and same goes for Somali men who got divorced from non-Somali women.

I guess the market became over-saturated, let's keep the Bushwomen out :D

B   

the other day i went to a family friend house and saw the most beautiful somali girl ever... she was so hot in her dhirac shiid, she got changed afterwards and we were introduced... i was like how are you and she giggled and winked at me... she reminds of the siren and her kinky ways. it was such a surreal experience. talk about deja vu just a week earlier in a club and no dhirac shiid.

B   

I have met the siren or her real life equivelent. thats the stuff teenage boys wet dreams are made off. i think i am love...as it were... LOL!

LOL-Oh how you poor boys are being mislead... Me giggle and wink at a man in the real world? HAHAHAHAHA. Oh my now that really made me laugh. In any case Mostapha I believe your a little confused- I get the feeling that you don't know whether to hump my leg in reverance or to smack me away in replusion.... Your private persona is so much more different I see?

Still I shall allow you to spread your fantasies far and wide. It does my ego good if nothing else.

As for the topic? *Shrugs* I really didn't want to comment on it because well...such things rarely interest me. If I find a husband? I do, no use in worrying about and searching for it- I would never have come in had I not seen your last reply and read your latest love letter to me. Very mixed signals indeed.

Tisk tisk, your really not as clever as you think my sweet.

I have no need to fantasize about being poured with admiration. Its truth enough already. *Smiles and lightly picks off a tiny filament of string from her more than perfect shoulder pad* -Emphasis on one..

As for this liking this attention..*shrugs*. ..not especially in truth, but if your jealous. You need only kiss my hand and I shall paw you in public. For thats what you really want isn't it?