Sign in to follow this  
B

Online Dating

nuune   

Ibti, loool Dr Love waa inaan ka faaiideestaa

horta Awliyadu wax ma jeclaataa, shows JB inuu jaceel dardarey hence shows he aint an Awliyo, maybe mini-cirfiid

Juxa waxeeda waa hanjabaad, masaakiinta ha nagu qarxin pls :D:D

nuune   

Waryaa Ibti wey kaa badisa Soomaaliga ee joog yeysan kugu soo afuufin alaabihii asqeysnaa ee aad oran jirtey wey i dhalan rogeen :D

nuune   

:D aniga kun iyo koow jeer baa horey la ii qarxiyey(juxa ayaa ku jirtey waxa i qarxiyey :D ), waxba igama taro qarxin hada niyahow, maalin dhaweed xataa diyaarad baa ila qallibmi gaartey from Stanstead London to Dublin

FAHEEMA, waaxey meesha eberka ah

B   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Stay in the clubs for now.When you do decide to get married, go to long night of clubbing and bar hopping. Stay late into the night. Come home before the morning prayer, leave your clothing (hope neighbors don't see you and call the cops) at your front door. Take shower and go to Masjid to pray. Stay there till 8am for little more praying and reflection. Leave Masjid at 8.05, and proceed to your next health clinic to be tested for any STDs (not that you have one-just recommendation for all those that are getting married).Don't leave the clinic till you get the results. If the results all came negative, go and buy two Kitaabs, leave at the mosque.

Now, adigoo kitaabka kilkilsha kuugu jira and warqadii caafimaadkana gacanta kuugu jirto, literally walk around looking for Xalimo. The first healthy young and single specimen aad aragtid kudheh naa inaad kuguursado baan rabaa, bal soo bax.Ask her weeso qabto, then give the Kitaab and also hand your STDs results.

By nightfall, you will have bed warmer (not exactly how I would describe a beautiful bride,a friend calls all spouses bed warmers)
[b [/indent]

looooooooooooool@che . that is pure evil!

this is very successful site.

B   

the net acts as a filter sxb removing all the impurities you would struggle wit in a real life. you already have the downlow on your potential date. no need to ask silly questions like: whats ur fav song, movies, book etc. its works on commonalities so that by the time you have meet your date, you both have something in common.

my only concern is that most date turn out to be predictable or atleast the ones i use to go on before i meet the one.