Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

What is the Right Time to Marry?

Tuujiye   

Intaadan ilmo dhalin...

looooool@nin yaaban...inama caadi ma tihid.........

If you can, The right time to marry is I think markaad qooqdo.

Duceysane, qooqa guurlee maa lagu jibshaa? su'aal lee waye yarka please noo soo bandhig hab kale oo loo jibinkaro "qooqa"?

Queen, don't be the type of women that ran around and look for aroos or guur, build your life and make your self a better person first then you will see the right man in your life at your front door...lool.. the point i'm trying to make is, just be your self and go with your life and iinsha allah you will be married one day...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

MZanzi   

Tuujiye guurka dhan lagu sheegaayo maxaas kabilaawda makase horta? Qooq aas kabilaawda hadi Qooq aas jiri laheen guur maba jiri laheen

Ismahaan   

In my own humble opinion, the right time to get married is whenever you feel you are ready for commitment. However, I wouldn’t say it’s preferable to get married younger (14-18).....but before you get too old its better.

My dear am an acquired taste and it’s not your fault really; your in-fact still wet behind the ears. so i give you time and until then……..

Juxa- I feel thoroughly discriminated.

NGONGE   

I don't know when is the right time to get married but if I were to guess, I would say it's similar to the time I started asking myself if I should shave my beard or not! The question never crossed my mind before, however, the minute I started sprouting facial hair, all I could think about were shaving razors! So, in conclusion, the answer to your marriage question depends on the answer to the question:

'Do you have facial hair?'

Originally posted by cynical lady:

My dear am an acquired taste and it’s not your fault really; your in-fact still wet behind the ears. so i give you time and until then……..

Garam laddo yaar. :D

This Cynical lady seems that she had a bad luck with marriage and is avoiding the marriage qtns and takes her frustration on the poor gurl who just asked inocent question. Please give the girl a break I am sure at a time u were stress about marriage, but never give up ur hopes smile.gif .

Anyways, Quenn Araweelo, there is no right time to get marry, but it will just come, you just need to be patient. Also, if you have a brothers you can ask them to help you, or you can even shoot an e-mail to the local iman. Anyways, may Allah make it easier for you and always make duaa to Allah to give a pious husband.

Tuujiye   

fufu

Tuujiye guurka dhan lagu sheegaayo maxaas kabilaawda makase horta? Qooq aas kabilaawda hadi Qooq aas jiri laheen guur maba jiri laheen

lool Yarka ha igu qaldamin, Ajakis walaalkiin miyaad ii qabtaa mise seedigiis?

Waraa Fuufuu run ahaantii, su'aalaha weyn waxaa waaye, "qooq muxuu yahay?, sidee buu u eg yahay? ma qaab daran yahay mise wuu qaab roon yahay?, ma cudur baa? ma wax "itusi itaabsii" ah? .....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ibti- must you dampen my spirit woman?
:D

Of course freezing ones eggs is not for the timid or ……but it’s an option nonetheless. Women can store enough to outsource should the need arise/use it as an investment or saving by selling it should the need arise am telling you the options are endless …and my dear that is an option worth having. By the by I’m still waiting for the chapter/verse/hadith in the Quran that prohibits this. Until then I refuse accept “wrong on religious grounds” claims or be accused of misleading women.

Fellas,

Would any of you guys volunteer to take her frozen eggs? I don't know what guy would when they can........ :rolleyes:

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Jibreel:

[QB Pray to Allah and ask him to guide you regarding the issue.

Getting married is important and though finding a suitable person in this day and age might be a struggle,still,with the right intension,prayer and patience will get you exactly where you wanted to be and even better.

Hope for the best and do not measure yourself with your friends and even family members.Your time will come.
[/QB]

Excellent advice, Jibriil.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I don't know when is the right time to get married but if I were to guess, I would say
it's similar to the time I started asking myself if I should shave my beard or not
! The question never crossed my mind before, however, the minute I started sprouting facial hair, all I could think about were shaving razors! So, in conclusion, the answer to your marriage question depends on the answer to the question:

'Do you have facial hair?'

quote:

[qb] My dear am an acquired taste and it’s not your fault really; your in-fact still wet behind the ears. so i give you time and until then……..

Garam laddo yaar.
:D
lool NG, I thought you had no beard even at this age, and seem to have baby-face smile.gif Niyow, I think the term of shave and hairy spots you mentioned is applicable on some where more complex than the beard :D And, you must had trouble shaving it ;) lol