Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Iman's New Model!!

Gediid   

^^^^^I should and I know I could but I wont.I will let it pass this one time only but mar kale and oh boy cir iyo dul baan isku keenayaa :D

Major booto dheh walee..... ;)

-Lily-   

Well, good luck to her but unfortunatley she lives in Zürich which is in Austria, where they are most likely to be interested in 6 foot blondes. Its just an overview and anyone who wants to book her.

Their isn’t anything wow about these girl’s, basically they look typical, don’t get me wrong of course they are beautiful (they are Somalian) but they are missing something I really cant put my finger on..........lol

Thnx Malaika....I'll make sure to remember u when I make it, gotta show some saint paul luv.lol. No that ain't my thang anywayz. But yeah 7ft is a bit too tall but I mean that they have to be tall as hell! I think that they would say that I'm too short.lol. ;)

Horn, the first couple of pics did her injustice.

By the way, modeling is not necessarily about the face, it is all about the body figure.

I don't know any Somali mother/father who would approve her/his child becoming a model. It must be hard. But you never know. Things are changing. These girls might be from a family who accepts them for what they are doing.

ZOLA   

lol@ gediid.. what have i done wrong now?...u r the 1 who talked about rogaine. ok am gonna shut my mouth now and do me a fav..dont let these nomads now about my past.. ;) .

st.paulchick..u 2 short...naaa.

A.A

Changed   

^^^ good morning hon ;) we coming over today so better be ready for us icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

she is beautifull masha allah , if she wasnt they wouldnt have picked her trust me , even thought they pick ugly ones at times redface.gif

who says she is young she's 20 , she dont need her parents permission..she became an adult the day she turned 15 (that can be questioned too)..her parents can give her suggestions but these days the parents (esp in the west ) have almost no or little say about stuff their kids do :rolleyes: .(DISCLAIMER:::: I WOULD NEVER DO IT ..AM JUST BRINGING THE IDEA TO THE TABLE )

ZOLA   

MIS-UNQ-- ma sheekadaas baad keentay...listen kiddo..just coz u have grown a couple inches(height) in the past couple of yrs doesnt mean u can do whatever u want...me and my habayar (ur mother) need to have a talk .. smile.gif .

good luck with the finals..hope 2 see u new yrs eve.

A.A

Gediid   

Originally posted by MALAIKA:

lol@ gediid.. what have i done wrong now?...u r the 1 who talked about rogaine. ok am gonna shut my mouth now and do me a fav..dont let these nomads now about my past..
;)

Dee there's no need for you to rub that in my face Malaika maadaama eey tahay sir iga soo fakatey and there's no need for you to worry,I won't say anything as long as you don't rub me the wrong way

;)

AYOUB   

^^^Gediid even I am getting curious bro are saying Malaika is no angel or are we reading too much into it? :eek:

Libaax

By the way, modeling is not necessarily about the face, it is all about the body figure.

Wallee? IM sure a face has a part to play somewhere along the line :D especially with a bit of help fom Harley St surgeons. I hear most people stop using regaine after visiting the place ;)

I don't know any Somali mother/father who would approve her/his child becoming a model. It must be hard. But you never know. Things are changing. These girls might be from a family who accepts them for what they are doing.

IM certain even in the most liberal of Somali families, some members would be shocked and hurt to see a picture of one their little girls in that context. I suggest one of the girls should atleast ditch her surname ala Iman

iman pimping again.!! i do remember her fasico in la! kicking out her bro on to the streets and what not while she jetted to paris on saturdays via concord to party in paris....!

i wont even let her touch my ***** cat! let alone a human! nasty....!