Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Iman's New Model!!

Bambina   

Salam to all people , what Im about to say might not please a lot of you ; so please read carefully. Im not insulting anyone because I believe everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

:rolleyes: Most of your replies , except some , were more focused on how Ayan or Fatima Barud were ugly or beautiful , on how one was taller or shorter than the other one or on how the somali girls back home were more sexier , and that disappointed me a lot.

:( When I started reading this topic I thought the debate would have been on why somali girls modelled ,I wouldn't have minded if some of you had agreed or not with Ayan's or Fatima's choices to be models.But the fact that most of you discussed more about theirs bodies than their careers surprised me. :confused:

My opinion? Well, as a muslim ,I dont agree with Ayan or Fatima careers but again it's their free will.As a somali , I like to see my people succeed in their achievements.But I wont pretend to cheer up my fellows just because some girls had become models.And Im not going to wish anyone to follow Iman's example specially if I know that they will have to display theirs bodies.

Senora   

I guess baby faces are in now....those girls look so young...but their still nothing extraordinary about their looks...oh well...anyways, i looked at that webpage with the other african models, some of them were very beautiful..like that model from Nigeria and the one from Ethiopia...Yasmine is very pretty as well..I'm looking forward to reading about Waris's autobiography...there must be something about it,considering it was a NYT bestseller

Lefty   

LOOOOOOOOOL@Rokko..I guess you stole that beautiful picture of her from an album for solely practicing make-ups but make sure you Look at her face more closer and carefuly, She defines the beauty into a whole new meaning LOL.

rokko....noooo she really does define the real essence of the "true beauty" of an African princess. Okay okay who I'm I kidding I've seen better looking ppl....but I guess she has the figures of a model. :D

T_MAC   

i don't care wat yall guyz think cot damn mami look good if i get any chance to get that bootie i wouldn't miss by any chance yall some haterz up in here if she models or do watever thatz about to her and god na mean

anywayz thatz my opinoin

There are different types of models...I'm wondering whether they want to be high profile models.....or a commercial model? Now if the answer is high profile model....then in today's industry they're looking for a particular look.....height, weight, facial features (I watched a bit of the reality show produced by Tyra Banks past summer)

Do I care whether there are Somali models popping up everywhere? NO. I believe Imaan paved the way for the rest of them......aint no one stopping 'em now. It's not a new phenomenon...come on.

I just don't agree the personal attacking the girls....by mention of name...and critiquing their bodies on SOL. It's not appropriate ....especially on SOL.

Finit.

Nasir   

Beauty is deeper than just the skin, also some people fansy this. We somalis got nuff problems lets not hate some more and add some more problems. or i'll will be islaanti xabaada la'kici wayday ee qori kale ku darsatay icon_razz.gif

one luvv one heartt lets get together and feel all rightt

Kool_Kat   

War bal hold up...What have I missed here...

Ain't nothing special about these girls...No offense, but the first girl has a whole lot of forehead (like a playground)...And the second one, qabeebo waxaa isku masawirtaa Garage iyo miis korkiis (cat crawl)...Walee taas iyo Supermodel kala dheer...

They look good just cuz they are somalis, but I have seen so many Somali Girls that look way way way betta than them two...

Subxaanalah casaawajala...Waar waa maxay dadkan...