Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Iman's New Model!!

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Iman

AYOUB Xaajiyoow, waxaan islaha Iimaan waa farahalagaqaad iyaduye, gabdhahan yar yar yaa ka celiya. But then again, she could be Iimaan's own cousin who grew up with Iimaan's money.

In that case, af wax cunay xishood.

Gediid   

Originally posted by illmatic:

Hater's
smile.gif

She decent looking to me!

Ever heard of the fox that could not reach the grapes and walked away in disgust saying they must be sour....kinda looks like that to moi.... ;)

ZOLA   

Gediid u have a deal sxb. af daboolan waa dahab..saas baan kugu ogahay.. ;)

lol@ayoub...walaal am an angel iyo nus..its just that Gediid knows lil bit about my past ..and saacadaan qarxis ma ka bixikaro.. :D .

i like the new pics that Hornafrique posted...she really looks like a model in that pic..so i wish the sister the best of luck. i hate to put people down.

A.A

Yeah Malakia thnx for high-heels... I can then be really tall. ;)

But I think that they look decent...don't be hatin' on them just cause u ain't up there modeling. redface.gif

Lefty   

Everyone got a chance to showcase but I don't think any Somali chick can challenge the gorgeous of all black models Miss Alek Wek. That chick is too good for real.

Anyone got ALEK pictures ???????

Blessed   

^^^lol your kidding right?

Pearl... U know, I know a reer Baruud and I was like feeling disapointed... than I saw the girls pic and I remembered that they didn't even have a fatima lol

These girls are aight... but Iman is simply beautiful. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know...

king_450   

Come on Iman Want bees! she is what early 50's or perhaps late 40's and still kicking, i think Iman is wonderfull and served us well,i am only talking about those of us who understand what life is all about . But my God what is this other sis Lady Barud, all i see is "Bootylicious", and by the way does it seems those picutes was taken by her GF in the back alley , or lower level 2 in one of those Garages, enough said.

Yeah I also believe that Alek Wek is beautiful...she just seems pure to me. And she's tall as he**. People might say that she's only a model cause of her figure...haters!! :D

http://www.i-iman.com/whats/sistersinarms1.html

That's an article from Iman's website....and it's Iman interviewing Alek Wek...really interseting. :D

Not hating or anything but I think this is scary.......

http://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion/specials/africanbeauties/pagina_6_5.html

Intel   

Originally posted by Lefty:

Everyone got a chance to showcase but I don't think any Somali chick can challenge the gorgeous of all black models Miss Alek Wek. That chick is too good for real.

Anyone got ALEK pictures ???????

Lefty here is your girl ============> 07-00t-7939228.jpg

Saalixa   

rokko lol nice one,,,and whats with the bright reddish lipstick? ok fashion police alek your under arrest! :mad:

Fatima Baruud needs to get out of the way, she is not a natural, she's blocking the way for that preety AYAN. I agree with Iman, and i know what she picked her for, because she's a natural, she has hardly much makeup, but her smile, her eyes,nose,and darning cheeks are just so right, all suit.

So i reckon Ayan will make it, she's very preety, and for fatima, go back home and islaa soo dac some more huruud iyo those creams they use to lightn up the skin( what ever they call it).