Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Iman's New Model!!

okay, okay i did peep the pics but i liked the second chick better..don't get me wrong i would bone the first one but the second one got it goin' on for now...mobb deep keep linking us with the hottest somali models out there...

Folks there is no need to be so negative....though I must admit its the beginning of the end for that elusive sight of Asomali gal.....Looks like their resolve to keep that mysteriousness is gone and they are being slowly but surely......

I just hope they know what Modelling entails......Selling your soul for others pleasures....

N.O.R.F   

Avicenna says:

"I have been through those streets and none of those girls could measure up to somali girls in the Mother Land (Somalia) . Even with so much make-up and all, they are just not pretty enough as the ones in Somalia."

Hit the nail on the head!

Gediid   

^^^^Waar xageed igala qaadey saaxiib.I posted 2 pics with similar poses,I think even an untrained eye can spot the similarity.......

Gediid   

Lakkadow has anything changed since we last met....Ishii yar qaloocdey ma dhakhtar baad ula tagtey and what about the receeding hairline....did you start Rogaine like I told you...I know it worked wonders for me laakin ma hubo if it would do the same in your case.

I can see what most ppl are talking about. Models usually aren't classically beautiful, but they are always unusually striking with long perfect bodies (i.e nice hangers for clothes). These girls are very pretty in a normal way. I dont see any modelling potential, looks-wise.

i must addmit that somali parental system is at lost.some fews westernised somali girls are taking over the parental duties,a sud and horrific pics,it is my firsst time to view such pics of somali young ladies bein subjected to immoraland unethnical behaviours,if somali society in western do not curb such anti-somali dhaqanis,morally corupted yougsters is ineventable.our beautfull islamic teaching has been threwn behind our back,and in front of our veryeyes our girls are being used as slaves and sexual material.it is now or for ever,prevention is always easier and better than cure.

the essence of western feminis is exploitaion of women,in both mraly and phisically,i can say even economically cuz the so called "models" are in fact stock in store displayable to any buyer.

come please .parent must act and act quickly to stop this unacceptable new behaviour.. i hope very much somali sis in this thread will address the issue in lengh and comprehensively

thanx

ZOLA   

lol@rogaine...Gediid i had no idea u aged since the last time i saw u ..lol.

i personally think the 1st girl has a good chance of becoming a model..the 2nd girl doesnt look tall enough....and people nothing wrong with a big fore head..tyra banks has one and she is a supermodel.

st.paul chick dont u think 7feet is way 2 tall...i thought the avg height of models was 5,11...u know what girlfriend..u look more like a model compare 2 these 2 girls.. smile.gif ..so if u make it big 1 of these days ..dont forget about me.. ;) ..i hear it pays well and 2 many perks.

A.A

Gediid   

Originally posted by MALAIKA:

id i had no idea u aged since the last time i saw u ..lol.

A.A

Malaika QARXIIS TIME MIYAA,do you want me to open my books on you for the public to read???

;)