Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Performance

As you may have noticed in the last few days, SOL is running on a new, well-oiled server unit. It now takes seconds to read, post, and edit articles on this large, resource intensive forum.

Please report any problems you encounter.

Keep it clean folks! Be considerate of the silent majority!

Happy Eid.

Tuujiye   

Ar fiiri ina mukulaal san ka salaaxe wili aa neef sanooyaa sidii dameer naxsan!!! war heedhe waa lagu salaax ilaahey korkaada saliid haka dhigee!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I agree with MMA ,,, the silent member should be automatically deleted if he/she doesn't post for a month ,,

Anyone who is not signed in should not read more than 2 posts ,,,,

Well, yes ,, and i need my old nick name without those dots plz :D

nuune   

83% of SOL members are silent readers,

10% do post replies, but do nothing else

5% write topics but don't reply to topics or posts

2% hang around like a wild diidiin

these facts are based on what I see here on daily bases smile.gif

Libaaxoos, danke schon mein bruder

Jacaylbaro, your old nick was Roby smile.gif

RedSea   

Libaax Sankataabte,

SOL's home page looks great with blue headers. Couple days ago, the front page had blue scripts, which is the classical SOL color, but now it's back to being bold letters and redish background. I think it would look good with blue to be little more consistant with the classical SOL blue if you know what I mean.

who-me   

nuune reading too is a participation. I am a member almost 4 years and i do visit the site often but fail to reply to any of the posts except in rare occasions. As for posting new threads, I think i have done that only once as far as i remember and you can check that in my profile for clarification. perhaps every society does have an unaccounted individuals who hide and are shady by nature, well lets just say i am a proud member of the 83 percents that are stubborn to participate. For the time being i refrain from the act of writing unless you hold gun on my forehead and instruct me to do so and that too you must be a serious adversary...