Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Should we teach..

Ibtisam   

ps why are western raised kids spoilt? I mean when compared to those raised back home. I have five staying with me at the moment and they are doing my head in!!!

Maybe it is the fact there are FIVE of them, you are not use to so many demands! :D

Everybody knows, kings and queens lets not get things twisted. Anyone that can read and understand history knows, ain't no comparison between somali clans. D-bloc is far superior and way ahead
its like comparing black man and white man. hello.
D-bloc is simply the best! Throw them Ds at them haters,

ta ta freedom of speech okey let a girl express herself okey. Somali D-Nation simply the best

ta ta

:eek: :eek: I can't believe this trash. How the hell can a black women... :mad: I need to get out for here fast... :mad:

N.O.R.F   

Maybe it is the fact there are FIVE of them, you are not use to so many demands!

Doesnt matter about the numbers. They are spoilt rotten! They are going back to LaLa land tomorrow where they get everything they want on a plate :rolleyes:

OK, I am now seriously considering setting up a 'Dhulqarnayn -alSumaale Appreciation' club.

"Never!!, if my wife in the future even utters the words reer x or y in front of our kids i will divorce her in a nano second and leave her with nothing xaax and disappear with the kids untill she has come back from a Qabiil-rehabilitation clinic(my future business endeavour)and is clean."

Hilarious!!