Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Are u a husband?

Uma Zak said:

Husband arrives home , gets his lunch n strait to bed

what is he doing in the bed. loooool...just kidding, I know what the grown up people do in the bed. This topic reminded me a conversation I had with my granba. I asked If he ever kissed any of his four wives, He told me "afafka qurunkooda maxaan isu taabsiinaynaa" that is how reall geeljire used to treat his wifes, and ya demanding Attention, Romance iyo wixii nin xumeeya.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

A typical day

What do u really think of this?

5.30AM> wife gets up, prays and starts to prepare breakfast, wakes husband up, he easts and goes to work.

UNTILL NOON> wife does the domestic work and takes care of the children, those who go to daycare n the infants.

NOON. Wife prepares lunch for her husband, tries to call some freinds

Husband arrives home , gets his lunch n strait to bed for napping, wakes up lator n prays takes his casariya mid evening meals or shaah whatever u call it and heads to the town or the local mosques. Comes back late evening and he is tired n wants to sleep coz he has to start over 2morrow again!

wife serves dinner, tries to make some conversations with him, he may or may not even listen. She on the other hand has the pressure of raising kids, doing domestic work, some of them work, take kids to school or day care and ofcourse take care of all the husbands needs.

What does she deserve in return?

Believe me, somali woman have alot of patience, i for 1 cant endure all of that. Kudos to those who do that just to keep their family intact.

UMU, there is nothing wrong with this life style, adiga soo uma ogolid inuu sidaa kuugula dhaqmo...

Here's a typical day for me:

7-8AM: Husband wakes up, makes his breakfast, then off to work

9AM: I wake up, prepare breakfast for me and my daughter

11AM: Start cooking lunch

12PM: Feed daughter and put her down for her afternoon nap

12-1/2PM: RELAX, do whatever I please...It is my TIME, while she sleeps

6/7PM: Husban is home from work...Eats dinner...Gives his daughter a bath, and dinner

8/9PM: Baby goes to bed...We have the rest of the night is for us...Whether we watch TV, movie, talk, whatever...

ONE day out of the week is my day off, and I do anything I want to do...Go out with friends to dinner/movie or just XAN...lol

Weekend: if I am cooking and cleaning, he is doing laundry...If am doing loundry he is cooking and cleaning...

There has to be balance...

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

quote:Uma Zak said:

Husband arrives home , gets his lunch n strait to bed

what is he doing in the bed. loooool...just kidding, I know what the grown up people do in the bed. This topic reminded me a conversation I had with my granba. I asked If he ever kissed any of his four wives, He told me "afafka qurunkooda maxaan isu taabsiinaynaa" that is how reall geeljire used to treat his wifes, and ya demanding Attention, Romance iyo wixii nin xumeeya.
^^^Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, qosol badaana

Kool_Kat   

^^^So what...I won't the first one oo la furo, ugumana dambeynaayi...

As long as I am happy, I don't care...With me it is my way or the highway...No in between... ;)

Khalaf   

Kool-Kat nothin wrong with ur schedule ukhti, balance and helping ur wife at the house, easing her burden, making ur wife happy ect is sunnah of the nabi scw and that is rights of dumarka, marka waa caadi taas, lakiin my way or high way well waan ku sheegay markii horeey taas nah. caadi ma thid.

still laughing @ afafka qurunkooda maxaan isu taabsiinaynaa :D .

Nephissa   

A wise and challenging Xaliimo knows how to get the best out of her husband and especially how to make him become a very tame hubby (ideal hubby)

^ What's your definition of tamed husband?

One that knows how to do laundry, and not to wash cashmere in the machine?

Does his own dishes?

Knows how to and when to change the vacuum bag?

Can fix fast snacks for the wife?

Remembers garbage day?

Can give sex on demand? :D

Ummu Zak: Maybe and just maybe you are feeling a bit overwelmed with the baby and those new responsibilites added to your life. Give the man a break, it's OK to send him to his fadhi-ku-dirir rituals, sometimes wa la sii daayaa, ha iska soo daac-daacdaan.

Pujah   

KK from your schedule it looks like you're not working so how hard is it to make breakfast in the morning so you can share the first meal in the morning with your hubby. Also since you're stay at home mom your main job is to take care of the house and the kid(s) so it probably wouldn't hurt to feed and bath your lil girl before he is home. That way you can enjoy your evening together without any chores.

ps i know you didn't post your schedule here to be critiqued but i just couldn't resist icon_razz.gif

[edit] LOOOOL @ sex on demand ...

Kool_Kat   

Keyf walaalo he is happy to do all of this and then some more...I don't see why I have to get up just to make breakfast for him, puhlease...I enjoys his time with his daughter, it is not something I tell him to do...

I am not like do this, do that...He wants to do it...So why should I stop him...Since I am a stay at home mom, i am on duty 24/7...So the few hours he is helping with the house work and our child, is something I need...Any mom will tell you, even if it is changing a diaper, it means something...

BTW, the schedule I posted is just an average day...There are days, when he is home, that I don't do anything...Cuz he simply wants me to relax...

Pujah   

^^Wonderful husband you got there lady.

Does he have a brother preferably younger one. I don't deal well with older men...they're not as easily malleable you know ;)

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by umu zakaria:

A typical day

What do u really think of this?

5.30AM> wife gets up, prays and starts to prepare breakfast, wakes husband up, he easts and goes to work.

UNTILL NOON> wife does the domestic work and takes care of the children, those who go to daycare n the infants.

NOON. Wife prepares lunch for her husband, tries to call some freinds

Husband arrives home , gets his lunch n strait to bed for napping, wakes up lator n prays takes his casariya mid evening meals or shaah whatever u call it and heads to the town or the local mosques. Comes back late evening and he is tired n wants to sleep coz he has to start over 2morrow again!

wife serves dinner, tries to make some conversations with him, he may or may not even listen. She on the other hand has the pressure of raising kids, doing domestic work, some of them work, take kids to school or day care and ofcourse take care of all the husbands needs.

What does she deserve in return?

Believe me, somali woman have alot of patience, i for 1 cant endure all of that. Kudos to those who do that just to keep their family intact.

UMU,
there is nothing wrong with this life style, adiga soo uma ogolid inuu sidaa kuugula dhaqmo...

Here's a typical day for me:

7-8AM: Husband wakes up, makes his breakfast, then off to work

9AM: I wake up, prepare breakfast for me and my daughter

11AM: Start cooking lunch

12PM: Feed daughter and put her down for her afternoon nap

12-1/2PM: RELAX, do whatever I please...It is my TIME, while she sleeps

6/7PM: Husban is home from work...Eats dinner...Gives his daughter a bath, and dinner

8/9PM: Baby goes to bed...We have the rest of the night is for us...Whether we watch TV, movie, talk, whatever...

ONE day out of the week is my day off, and I do anything I want to do...Go out with friends to dinner/movie or just XAN...lol

Weekend: if I am cooking and cleaning, he is doing laundry...If am doing loundry he is cooking and cleaning...

There has to be balance...
Ladies...i have no idea wat Walmart yall found this slave faarax ....just never bring these homies around me...cuz i will put cap in them so they can be free at last!!

i betchyal these ones wear dirc 2!! maaskiiin.

Kool_Kat   

Keyf, unfortunately, he is the youngest in his family, sorry sweety...

Originally posted by Nephthys:

L0L. Why go for his brother, sadex kalaa Ilaah u baneeye.
:D:D

KK, i'm just kidhin..
;)

What did you just say?Sadex kalaa u banaan, don't make me come over there and *!@%#$ &^(*)%%$*# *!#$%^*()_...LOOL

RUDY, don't hate walaalo...These are real men we are talking about here...Not little boyz, who act tough, and ain't got shidh...You'll know what we are talking about when you grow up... :D:D:D

if i was u, i will put a gbs on him and hire body guards for him 2...! cuz homie gal, hes probably one in a million... smile.gif

i sure like my xalimoo to be on digtoonoow! when i come home for a hard days of work, till i say at ease gal! word.

Nephissa   

rudy may have a hard shell, but he's soft and vulnerable inside and without the excessive 'I hate Halimo' talk he can get a good woman here on SOL.

KK, sacadahan oo kale rudy lalama hadlo, wuu ku caaynaa :D , maalin hore wuxuu igu yiri in PM walahi hadan kuu sheego waa suuxee! Maxa meesha la joogtaa kuyeee ordoo saan iyo saan iyo saan.. :mad: