Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

I am back!!

Hi friends,I hope everyone is doing fine,the reason i was away has something to do with the forum,I humbly tried to approach a certain sister that i surreptitiously admired in here and was flabbergasted by her stark rejection. :confused: oh man,i had to take a two weeks leave in order to recover from that horrific experience ,but now i am back and I hope iney il naxaris ah igu eegi doonto markaan. :D

Thanks

MZanzi   

^^jaceelow sow adigan so jeedo cawada maad qayileysaa icon_razz.gif misana inta islaanti seexisay ayaa kuwa yar yar F'book faataxa ku aqrineysa

Originally posted by Eng.Cadde:

Hi friends,I hope everyone is doing fine,the reason i was away has something to do with the forum,I humbly tried to approach a certain sister that i surreptitiously admired in here and was flabbergasted by her stark rejection. :confused: oh man,i had to take a two weeks leave in order to recover from that horrific experience ,but now i am back and I hope iney il naxaris ah igu eegi doonto markaan.
:D

Thanks

Koow: Sxb, how can we take you serious? when according to SOL records shows you were never on leave for one single week let alone three long weeks.

Labo: Re. this sister you admire/love, let me tell you one thing never give up sxb, all depends on your first approach and how you went about it. Catastrophic, right? Maybe you should seek help from these many brothers & sisters here who as professional sales ppl can help you score over. who knows maybe she needs a bit of gentle persuasion. And if PMs availed you nothing, another thing you can do is to try to open another open communication channel here and see. By doing so you should know that the whole world is watching and praying for you ;) xaniinyo iska baar go, go do it! btw what is her name bal? :D

Originally posted by Allamagan:

quote:Originally posted by Eng.Cadde:

Hi friends,I hope everyone is doing fine,the reason i was away has something to do with the forum,I humbly tried to approach a certain sister that i surreptitiously admired in here and was flabbergasted by her stark rejection. :confused: oh man,i had to take a two weeks leave in order to recover from that horrific experience ,but now i am back and I hope iney il naxaris ah igu eegi doonto markaan.
:D

Thanks

Koow:
Sxb, how can we take you serious? when according to SOL
shows you were never on leave for one single week let alone three long weeks.

loooooooooooooooooool ,,, exposed ,,, :D

Ibtisam   

Allamagan, playing detective!! lol :D

Poster, there are so many women in the world, find another one, whats with the calcal.

nuune   

lol@Allamagan, nice one sxb

Engineer Cadde, first you are Engineer, second as you label yourself you are light skin :D

dat is where ur problem started, you loved labels, girls don't like labels, so remove it and I assure you, ur PM will increase in ten folds :D

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Nuune's tips.

Uu sheek, Engineers are known to be quite boring and too passionate about bricks and buildings. icon_razz.gif

Lol@Nuune. True that. Be yourself. All the labels, degrees, look do no good. Put your balls on the line. Be a MAN. Remember you ARE the MAN. Show leadership (ragganimo). Take the bull by the horns (gees lo'aad kuleelkaa lagu goostaa, sxb). Get in there like a kamakaze (or shall we say a Taalib suicide bomber, in this case, you're not taking lives, but the intention is, you've nothing to lose, everything to gain). Need I say more? Allow makula taliyey.

UZTAAD   

allot of relationship gurus are there in SOL so you can use their tips and expertise to better equip your self in your next attempt .

kade   

Hey Eng Cadde - what's the girl's name so I could try my luck smile.gif . j/k.

PS: This was my first post - I'm trying to get a nomadic status asap smile.gif

Zinki   

Eng,welcome back saaxib. Am sorry to hear what has happened to you. A similar thing happened to me too a few days ago when i decided to introduce myself. I told all the girls to queue up in the old fashion way, and that i do not discriminate in matters of love and war .Ah! Only few of them bothered to say hello. So saaxib,you are not alone.

P.s. Never take advice from any fellow in here. Most of them are Bachelors like yourself; In fact,you probably did more than they ever did in the many years they have been here. No offence to Nuune of course,waayel waaye asaga :D

Juxa   

nuune talo xumidaa saaxiib

initially i thought the injineer was another victim of ibti's.

i mean the girl hates with passion hospital porter's claiming to be doctors and fuundis claiming to be engineers.

she prefers proper mean, with sharaf iyo daacadnimo.

having said that good luck to the brother, if all fails enlist the help of hoyo macaan, she is very resourceful.