Sign in to follow this  
Jurnee

Pet Names in Public

Ok ,,, hadda class baan aadayaa ,, ka dibna waan u yara nasanayaa ,,,,,, markaan soo noqdo anigaa si fiican kuugu sharrixi doona dhamaan waxa aanu qabanno ,,,,,,

Laakiin ha qoslin plz markaad akhrido :D:D

Pacifist   

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM jACAYLBARO WALAHI YOU MADE ME LAUGH

BACK TO THE QUESTION...

I think its beautiful, only if you are married .

you can call each other my cup of tea, chocakalatino,sugar, honey, sweet pea, princess, prince, sweetheart, handsome, beautiful, baby, macaan,macaanto and darling.

Apple of my eyes........

Holding hands am down wit that. Sometimes when i go to the salatul juma i usually see most of my muslimah friends holding hands with their husbands... I think it so cute ;)

**presently hurling*

The term "pet name" says it all, in my opinion.

Whats wrong with being addressed by your given name?

P.S. I think you should be careful of whomever calls you pumkin pie, muffin, sugar, honey..etc. Anything that can be digested....cause that person probably is a cannibal in disguise.

Ex. Sweetheart... :eek:

Jacaylbaro and Wiilo, you two are hijacking the topic and turning it into a chit chat. If you guys fancy chit chat, I would suggest go to a chat room and you can chat there to your hearts contents!

The worst part though is, you two are being unfair in writing in Somali since you are aware most people here don’t read/write Somali. Therefore, this way you are ignoring a large portion of the members and this defeats the whole purpose of the forum!

So I say stop being selfish and consider your fellow members for once.

Have a nice day!

Wiilo   

My dear Justcause first and foremost I'm thanking for your comments but be attention and fully aware that I am not here to chit chat or practice anything associate with unappropriate manner. Secondly, your argument include that most people in here doesn't read and write Somali language: first, I can frankly tell you without hesitation that you are practicing prejugment here 'cause, I wonder how you noticed that most people are ignorent about Somali language, if you want, you can say, I don't read and write Somali language but you have no right to hijacke the whole notion of the room to your own interest. However, I would feel shame for myself that I am a Somali and I can not read and write Somali language.

your language is your heritage and it is one of the most important element that you can identify yourself with, so if you don't know Somali language I don't mind to tell you that you lost your heritage. Nevertheless, it is your primary responsibility to learn Somali language until you master it. Moreover, you invaded what you stand for which is your language so I encourage you to learn your language first. On the other hand, if you lost your language don't critizise my writting of my language and even if you continue to critizise me about my Somali language million times, it don't matter 'cause Somali language is not something I would forget easily. I would rather increase its practicing writting/speaking, it is my language and I am proud that I know my language.

Wiilo

raula   

HASNA-I will take "my cup of tea" instead of all those lovey-dovey words :D

Just_cause bro-kwani kwa vile nisipoandika lugha chenye unafahamu mimi hasidi :rolleyes: (I intended to write in that language just to reiterate what WIILO said-JUST CAUSE you might not understand my lingo dont mean that Iam selfish or inconsiderate :( )If you dont get it, dont pay attention walaalo-dont try to LIMIT others to languages they dont or might not prefer-hala! nini hii watu hawana subira :D .

Wiilo,, well said ,,, that is enough and i'll keep my breath coz u've already said what is in my mind . . . .

Dhabarjaan, Soomalidu ma iyadaa culture iyo dhaqan midna leh ,,,,,,,, inta ugu xun ee ugu ad adag bay ka yaqaanaan wixii wanaagsanna ceeb bay u yaqaanaan ,,,, Maxaa dhacay hadii aan xaaskayga inta aan gacanta iska dhaafe dhexda qabsado aan suuqa la maro ,,,,, soomaalidu waxa ay u yaqaanaan dadka is qaba inay gacmaha is qabsadaan inay ceeb tahay laakiin marka aanay is qabin inay iska caaadi tahay :D:D:D shame ! !

Gediid   

I dont mind people hijacking topics once in a while(I myself has done that once or twice in the past) but doing it excessively is kinda boring and unfair to most.I think thats why the Admin thought about that by giving us the use of private messaging to discuss,tease and agree to our hearts content in private.I think its only a click away and one that can be as easily utilized as the public forums...... ;)