Sign in to follow this  
money

Beautiful and Colorful Somali Family!

Skipper   

Originally posted by Kaara-Dille:

^You are Over-doing it, racist waaxid

Dating material kulahaa, and what happened to the Marriage material

I wont comment on the accusation on me being a racist, i am not on trial here and therfor it would be very childish of me to act fool and comment on it. I said dating material because in my infinite wisdom i believe dating comes before marriage, not the otehr way round.

Nephissa   

I don't believe Mr. Money was sincere with his thread title; "Beautiful and Colorful Somali Family." Also had this photo been one of ethnic Somali women Mr M would've been lambasted for posting intimate family gathering in a public forum. But hey, who cares about them bantus! They're up for a discussion.. :rolleyes:

Skipper   

Nephy you got the point finally. Honorable mr money wanted to somehow stimulate a debate amoungst us even though he knew it would be of a contraversial nature. I pointed out that a gilr who is sitting at the furthest corner is pretty, but my comment got twisted around and i was accused as a racist. No are no bantus here in scandinavia and i have nothing against them whatsoever.

^Not funny

You have a questionable attitude, you doubt the Somaliness of this people, Waryaa ma adigaa bahsha Somalinimada?

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Also had this photo been one of ethnic Somali women Mr M would've been lambasted for posting intimate family gathering in a public forum.

that's exactly what i was thinking... I'm sure the women would be pretty upset if they found out their picture was posted on the net for all to see (especially the lady in the middle who looks like she's far from camera ready)

Fabregas   

^^The pics is from Flickr, a "photosharing" portal. It's not like MR Lacag uploaded these pictures from his mobile .

The Zack   

^^^Yaanyuur Dille or whatever your name is, it is none of your ****** business if i have a bad attitude or "good" one. Iigoo dadka aan aqoon lama sheekeystee!

Which begs the question? Who is Somali?

Is Somali someone who was born/raised and lived in Somalia? regardless of his or her ethnicity? Or is Somali purely (pun intended) hereditry?

See,a Sujuu person,who has never set foot in somalia can claim to be somali,But a bantu or arab or portugeese who has never stepped outside of Somalia,will be questionable?

I am Somali ethnically,But i am an American---So,what does that make me? smile.gif Somali-American?

The Zack Walaal aan isbarano aan kula sheekaystee. I will do anything to get to know you Aboowe :D

Barasho wanaagsan walaal, Magacaygana waa Faarax, adigana?

Skipper   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Is Somali someone who was born/raised and lived in Somalia? regardless of his or her ethnicity? Or is Somali purely (pun intended) hereditry?

See,a Sujuu person,who has never set foot in somalia can claim to be somali,But a bantu or arab or portugeese who has never stepped outside of Somalia,will be questionable?

I am Somali ethnically,But i am an American---So,what does that make me?
smile.gif
Somali-American?

Sxb let me break it for you. You see there has been alot of confusion about this issue for a long time now. Just because we somalis moved to a foreign country and get citizenship does not mean that we become japanese, american, norwegian, swedish so on and so forth, we remain somalis no matter how long we live in an another coutry.

The Zack   

^Well said Skipper! So if bantus were from Tanzania ethnically, living or being born in Somali doesn't change the fact they are still Tanzanians, right?

Originally posted by Skipper:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

I am Somali ethnically,But i am an American---So,what does that make me?
smile.gif
Somali-American?

Sxb let me break it for you. You see there has been alot of confusion about this issue for a long time now. Just because we somalis moved to a foreign country and get citizenship does not mean that we become japanese, american, norwegian, swedish so on and so forth, we remain somalis no matter how long we live in an another coutry.
Does that only apply to Somalis or is it general rule of thumb for voluntary or forced immigrants?

So,going by this,You are saying Bantus from Zimbwabe,Bostwana & the Congo,even when they moved to Jilib,are still Bantus & tot Somalis?-Correct?