Sign in to follow this  
money

Beautiful and Colorful Somali Family!

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Faarax-Brawn:

For example, say, a whialien came to the Kano plains of Nigeria & abducted 1000 Fulanis to cultivate opium in Afghanistan(why would aliens need opium?). Would those 1000 fulanis be fulanis or they become Pashtunis?
icon_razz.gif

Neither, they automatically become Aliens after being abducted for more than 50 human days icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by +Faheema:

quote:Originally posted by
Faarax-Brawn:

For example, say, a whialien came to the Kano plains of Nigeria & abducted 1000 Fulanis to cultivate opium in Afghanistan(why would aliens need opium?). Would those 1000 fulanis be fulanis or they become Pashtunis?
icon_razz.gif

Neither, they automatically become
Aliens
after being abducted for more than 50 human days
icon_razz.gif
Pashtuni Fulani aliens,correct? smile.gif

Money/Hayam/Brofesore baadiye--OK,i would say it: "Bantus are cushitic Somalis". There you go! smile.gif

NGONGE   

Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race.

The words of some yehoodi guy I can't recall now.

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:

Originally posted by Castro:

Bantu Somalis are head and shoulders above "ethnic" (god damn) Somalis in every way.

I know,matter of fact,every other African species is better than Somalis,Except Habashis.
smile.gif

Seriously,if i were a Bantu,i would proudly refuse to be associated with Somalis. Bantus,are really industrious people, Half of the Africans are Bantus & they are really better off than us.
The Hutu militias who slaughtered the tutsis were classified as "Bantu". Of course, there was actually litle cultural difference between them and their cousins, but colonial propogandists succeded in making some believe that their cousins were aliens who had thinner noses, beauty, and intelligence, thanks to genetics from "caucasion" Ethiopia. In other words, the tutsi were slaughtered for apparently looking like Skinny Faraxz by the "Bantu" Militia. So, they were probably worser( or on par) than Somalis and their civil war.

p.s. Bantu is a term used by colonizers to classify Africans. Same way they invented terms such as"sub-saharan-African".

340x.jpg

"Bantu" President of Rwanda!
It must be noted that Kigame is in fact a Tutsi and that fact in itself is "well documented".

Fabregas   

^^Did I say otherwise? :D

Tutsi are still considered part of "Bantu Group", which dispels the myth that Somalis believe: Bantus all have some similar features!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

^^He says that with a massive Somaliland Flag in his living room
:D

Never a nationalist, always an opportunist, saaxib.