Sign in to follow this  
lulla

I just wanna thank our somalian brothers for just being great!

Macalin   

yaah...Didnt Think i will see that One?- i still rem Inaar..lol

I think U should take over My name...and be called 'Lakkadress'-LOL....

PPl..lets make Ameenah Say The prayers 4 Us-lol

Senora   

Aww Lulla, isnt that just cute...........

yeah some of these girls are right, there is the good and bad in every ethnic culture, but then again i agree with Lulla, and I myself have come across many considerate, generous, and just plain out exceptional somali guys :D (yeah some of them are relatives of mine, but hey that still counts right?). So if the sweet girl wants to give an all around great compliment, then i dont think anyone should criticize her for it......for the really great guys out here, much love to ya ;)

Chimera   

Lulla was struck by the legendary charms of a Somali guy, it's too obvious man.

Ohh Scorpion Sista used to be an Arraweello and Blessed*, Paragon & Valenteenah go way back.

In 2002 i was watching Frieza Saga, Dragonball Z

Fabregas   

^^ And Somalinet chatroom. lol. memories walahi. One time I used to diss this person on the chatroom and he used to diss me hard.So the next time I went to my friends nearby house. Guess what he was doing on his computer and what chatroom he was using, Adam, lol. :D:D

Chimera   

^same one? :D

I began browsing Somali websites in february 2006 when i met a Somali sister. I never used Somalinet, instead my domain was Somali-life when it still had a blue chatroom, ohh i still remember the sheer madness with characters like Deeq4life, DoctorOmer and Primeminister etc :D

Fabregas   

yeah turns out hE was the one dissing me. lol.

lol@ 2006 ilen u waz a real whiteboy. Yeah I had a couple of usernames on ****somali-life***** *. But Somalinet was pure entertainment back in the dayz t in a jahil sense. Ok we shouldn't be advertising other websites. This is by far far the most incredible and middle class forum. Big up to the main man, aka the ceo, the puntland pitbull, LSt. lol.

ps. i am watching this quran comp on unv tv- kids are about to finish and get prizes.cool

Ibtisam   

^^dude make yourself useful please. I am trying to find the dua for khatmul Quran, but I keep getting the sufi and shia version. My dua book has gone walking to another house and google is not helping.

I don't want the one that starts with "saadaq allahul atheem, wa saadaq rasool karim either"

I want a written one as well, so no youtube :D

Chimera   

Nah i was a technophobe(still am), i really don't like gadgets and stuff, never spend too much time on the Internet in those days before i was sucked into the crazy land of the blue room.

What was your nick at S-life?

True SOL is by far the most superior Somali site on the net, no doubt about that.

EDIT:lol Ibtisam what a RED HERRING :D i thought i had posted in the wrong topic.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool Sorry, but the throughbred somali muslim brother yad yad is the nearest khamis wearing dude right now- ur macawiis does not count. :D So I had to get in there and ask

The response from all the Somali fellas here should have been:

Thanks to our wonderful, wonderful Somali sisters. You're wonderful and we're grateful to have you!

Ileyn, Al-ixsaanu ilal ixsaan maaha?

Alxamdu Lillaah, it is refreshing and be a Utiful to hear Somalis love and respect each other. After all, we're just one family.

UZTAAD   

thanks lulla for your complements of somali guys, i can say you are brave lady.

both somali men and somali ladies are great and we are proud to be somali.

Originally posted by A.Z:

^same one?
:D

I began browsing Somali websites in february 2006 when i met a Somali sister. I never used Somalinet, instead my domain was Somali-life when it still had a blue chatroom, ohh i still remember the sheer madness with characters like Deeq4life, DoctorOmer and Primeminister etc

How did you find SOL?

I remember the time Soomaalinet was founded, too. Back in May of 1998. Pre-1998, there was a site called somali.com. Soomaalis congregated on that site to chat. Soomaalinet founder, knowing its popularity, hacked that chat software, installing on his site. People completely were redirected without knowing themselves that they are on another site. Used to access from my high school keyboard class waan xasuustaayee. How it used to be great in between '98-2000 and how it went downhill even since. Many of us old timers on here are 'fugees of that site, seeking asylum on SOL when it was created.

Lulla sidee runta ku aragtayoo kuwan SOL ku arki'la yihiin! runtu waxaa la ogyahay east and west farax & xalimo makala maarmano waa isu baahan yihiin.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

quote:Originally posted by A.Z:

^same one?

I began browsing Somali websites in february 2006 when i met a Somali sister. I never used Somalinet, instead my domain was Somali-life when it still had a blue chatroom, ohh i still remember the sheer madness with characters like Deeq4life, DoctorOmer and Primeminister etc

How did you find SOL?

I remember the time Soomaalinet was founded, too. Back in May of 1998. Pre-1998, there was a site called somali.com. Soomaalis congregated on that site to chat. Soomaalinet founder, knowing its popularity, hacked that chat software, installing on his site. People completely were redirected without knowing themselves that they are on another site. Used to access from my high school keyboard class waan xasuustaayee. How it used to be great in between '98-2000 and how it went downhill even since. Many of us old timers on here are 'fugees of that site, seeking asylum on SOL when it was created.
I used to chat alot with Somali girls and exchanged pictures with them, that's what kept me interested in Somali websites at first, but then i got interested in Somali History aswell and luckily google linked a discussion on Sayyid Abdullah Hassan to Camel Milk Threads so i signed up as THE_EMPEROR terrorised General Duke, then i got banned and came back as WIIL-SHAYDAANKA :D and finally reformed as Dhulqarnayn al Somali/David Letterman and the rest is history :cool: