Sign in to follow this  
lulla

I just wanna thank our somalian brothers for just being great!

A7LA-SHU   

taqwa girl i thought i was that negative but dym girl u broke my record now lol..

lulla girl good topic and i'm glad u are saying what u feel and think...

for the ones who said all somali guys are not all good, well true but u know what thou when it comes to us somali girls i notice they try to treat us good mansha'allah which i'm thankful of.. but hey who said everyone is perfect we all have our bad side too.... but still i'm just thankful to have them as my wacko brothers lol...

and yeah if we don't treat them like the kings they are who will? remember that they are ours and we should be the ones to show them the love and the caring they deserve.. well that is all i had to say for now so peace out yo'll.. sallam. 1 luv

x_quizit   

Lulla, isn't that a bit too much? somali guys are the best?alright, whatever rocks your boat, but let's not paint a picture about somali men, without adding their many short comings. How is it possible that in all the years you have lived, you haven't met a somali man who wasn't great? what planet are you living on? I'm not trying to be mean, but rather i wanna comprehend where you are coming from.As someone has pointing out, you were complaining about them not liking you for your mind, something along those lines. Are those men great as well? or are u a happy go lucky person?

As for me, I think somali men are just like any other men, perhaps with a bit more laziness in their system, but as in any other cultures, there are the good ones and there are bad ones, depending what one encounters in their lifetime.

My father was a great example of a good somali men, can't say the same for all my brothers, therefore i have mixed feelings about our men.

peace

Blessed   

Lakkad sweety.... U've read me all wrong!

My point was that our culture determined the respect men give to women... and i've pointed out that treatment Somali men gave to somali womemn back in the days was much better then today..... I didn't disagree with the sister, just feel that there is still room for improvement. In saying so, I am obliged to say that we Somali women have got it good. Alxamdulilaah!

My analyses is based on what i see happeniing arround me, unfortunately, there are a lot of Tyrone, bigot etc wannabes... am I wrong?

I wasn't talking about the foruming brothers cos ya'll are in a (positive) league of your own.

It's all good though :D;)smile.gif

No offence intended....

OG Moti   

Lulla great person.. thanx for being the only sister who understands the brothers and value them as they deserve... and sister allow me to say this to the sisters whom disagree with you Read the following and it is only for those who disagree with the sister Lulla..

you should love the brothers cause they are all you got....

Macalin   

THIS ONE'S FOR OUR GORGEOUS S.O BOYS....

Waa Jamaal-11, LST, MMA, Lakkad, Abdinuur, Shaqsii, Silent_Guy, Naasir, MCC, illmatic, Mobb-Deep, Aplus, El~nino, QS, DAD9000, Mataan, Sniper, Kowneyn, Yacquub, AliSomali, Sophist, Wiil-Waal.....AND ALL THE OTHER NOBLE NOMADS. There's too many of u..... I can't possibly name all....but here's some some caano geel and timir to take the edge off.

Do enjoy urselves! -- THIS IS WHAT MY DEAR SWEET BARWAQO SAID ABT US!--Oh B...I miss U Come back and say this sweet words Again!

Am just smilling because I finally heard someone noticing how nice Somali dude can be....

THANX for bring about this topic Lulla...

GoodLovin-LongLivin-LoveLastin...

GoodCare...

~PME~

PeaceMiddleEast

~1~ smile.gif

Blessed   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

This is what It used To be!

Our sisters Loving US and Respecting US
;)

Poor Lakkad .. Missing the Love, eh?

Well, if it makes any difference.. I, Ameenah still LOVE my brothers, the good, the bad and the ugly... Happy?

Ladies, show em some jacayl.

Well, if it makes any difference.. I, Ameenah still LOVE my brothers, the good, the bad and the ugly... Happy?

see we can all.....The good, The Bad, n Ugly live in hope lol

Macalin   

I don't mean to burst your bubbles boys, but ya'll would have to work alot harder before I do a Salaatul-Shukr on your behalf I'de suggest getting some life lessons from your Awoowos and if you don't have one adopt one!

So am assuming Now is a Good time for the salaatul Shukri!-lol...<<Ar anigaaaah