Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Disclaimer: Gen Duke has not been in the chat room

Johnny B   

^First confession .

I once ( just once ) used castro's nick , and to be frank it turned out to be a bad idea , regarding that particular chick,she went 'Atheer' all the time, and i never mentioned skirts , be they short or what have you. :D , in another words.... "waan ku qasare". icon_razz.gif

** kidding **

FB might not know it , but that girl still don't believe it was HIM. :D

** was away these days , if you guys seen any Johnny ( you probably haven't ) in the chat-room, it was fake. **

On a serious note .. who on EARTH would want to play THE DUKE?... JUJE??, :D:D:D

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

I was there this weekend for a minute or two and this gal seemed shocked i used my real sol name.

How do you know it was a gal? Did "she" try to do the shimmy dance on you with a hairy chest? lol.

Anonymous chats bring out the worst in otherwise decent people. The whole discussion inevitably degrades to nastiness.
Which is probably the only reason I go there.
L0L@the fine print :D

Anyway,I do not know if it was a she or he. It didnt matter,shim was not all that interesting,hence why i dissapeared :D

FB might not know it , but that girl still don't believe it was HIM.

&that shim couldve been this shim here called Johnny Bravo :D

Lol @ Duke! the chat master! toloow tee intu isku firdhiyey ku soo daadisay tolow, haduuse dhahayaa anniga ma ahayn dad kale aheyeen! IP-gaada loo jeeda sxb, :D raggeedi!!

Allamagan adeer, you need something stronger than that dose you took today, it really is not working. :D

Admin, if you can lets have a chatroom where you can only access using your SOL username and password.

NASSIR   

Paragon...Yup, I don't understand why the need to be rude.Maybe that's why I have never been to chatroom in million years. [/QB]

The last time I was in a chat room was back in 98. Back then, It was interesting socializing spot as everyone acted quite to be a real, polite and honest person.

Ibtisam   

Oh come, don't be silly, If you are going nick someone’s SOL ID, make sure it is someone interesting and worthy or at least someone you can gain some hidden secretes by using their name.

Come on thieves aim high- pretend to be admi or Libaax or something, why on earth would you pretend to be Duke or JB or me! I met three Dukes, Four Ibtisam’s, three Paragon’s and two Nuune last night :eek:

People are up front chicken rude in chat- someone sent me a private chat message to tell me they hate me and I am a waste of space. Chicken waxiid won't say their SOL name. :D

Val It is not that someone nicked your name, but rather the computer has reserved the name for you. That is why I have a * because when I changed to Ghanima and tried to change back, computer says No. Now I cannot have either one unless I add something. Same thing happened to Cara and Blessed and everyone else who has a new version of their name.

LOL@Dukey, this brings to mind the famous proverb: "Always imitated, never duplicated". Take a moment or two to acknowledge these feeble minds but don't encourage them or else it will shatter their dreams of one day being the Dukey.

yup..in the early days, the chatroom was awesome.

However, since the inbred clan cheerleaders floked to sol, it became a clan-neck town.

i remember though layzie was boring and stuck up! lol.