Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

Women who play too hard to get.

How do you see them especially those who take it too far,It is a big turn off for me gabdhaha buurka isa saara.I simply assume she isn't interested and move on with life,Thus losing my already little interest with the girl.

I subtly tell the girl i am interested,if she can not genuinely understand that simple gesture then she is obviously dumb and not worth the chase.

women for the love of God if i say hi it doesnt mean i am interested stop lying to your deluding your self.

chubacka   

Originally posted by Eng.Cadde:

women for the love of God if i say hi it doesnt mean i am interested stop lying to your deluding your self.

Wouldn't it be easier if you jst went on your way without saying anything? If you're greeting complete strangers how do you want them to react?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe salantaada ba badatey, thats why the women are getting suspicious. Next time gabar dambo ha is salaamin, your problems will be solved.

I
subtly
tell the girl i am interested,

if i say hi it doesnt mean i am interested

What is your idea of 'subtle'? Mosy importantly how do you greet women? You see, the very first words you exchange with another person are very much in essence the defining moments of your relationship and sets up much of what is to be for the next few encounters.

If you are just saying 'hey' this indicates a very medicore and relaxed relationship. While the greeting 'heeey' is blatant show of interest. Not only that but it is a demonstration of what I would refer to as very highschool-ish primitive ever evolving shukaansi.

If you believe this does not extend to our beautiful greetings of Islam you are severly mistaken!

You see a mere as-salamu caleeykum evinces a warm, friendly, good natured relationship to transpire between the two individuals. However, an elongated as-salaaamu caleeeykum suggests something more, not quite sinister but enough to warm the loins of the most pious sheik/had.

So please do take into account the subliminal messages you may or may not be sending. :D

Kulmiye   

GG, saxib you broke it down nicely. thanks! next time i'll come to you directly for approachable methods to get my "shukaani" across:)

Chubaka

I dont know where you get the idea that i greet complete strangers,maya,i have a phobia for that kind of behavior,the only way i come to know people is through friend or when i am invited to a party.

It is below my standards to start chatting with a complete stanger,after all,you dont know what they have in store for you.

RedSea   

How do you see them especially those who take it too far,It is a big turn off for me gabdhaha buurka isa saara.I simply assume she isn't interested and move on with life,Thus losing my already little interest with the girl.

I subtly tell the girl i am interested,if she can not genuinely understand that simple gesture then she is obviously dumb and not worth the chase.

Brother Eng. Cadde to put it simply you aint no hunter. You were designed as a predator and they as innocent little preys. Off course they won't voluntarily walk into you wheelhouse. To get them, you need to go out of your ways to sway them. Sweet talk them, impress 'em with your stellar looks or big brains...you just gotta do something sxb. Woman fit in the universal law that says in order to get something, you have to earn it. :D

Aaliyyah   

lol@ war yuuska naga dhaaf

You nailed it laychee.

Mr Eng if a girl isnt interested in you then she isn't...there is always someone else out there for you...

salaam

Kulmiye   

Dumar iyo Jacaylkood waa dun iyo hadal …waa basbaas iyo qiiq

Ama daad ku soo galay adoon goa iyo hay wadan

Waa gumeysi iyo goohad ka xanaqa garbasaarka walalnimo

Qaar waa afmiishaar isla quman, aan qaadan qurux iyo amaan

Waa qalad iyo haraad isu garaaba goalkaad dhalisaba

Walee adin garto, idin ma gado flowers’ hahaha

p.s. kii ku heesaya aan ku warqabin

Lychee   

Aaliyah, lol hadalkii waad uu dhamaaysay. :D

This dude is always posting never-ending threads about women iyo bull shid la mid ah. Most of the threads in the women section are by him, it’s kinda creepy.