Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Re: Are u a husband? - A reply

chubacka   

^^^^^^^^ OMG :mad: :mad: :mad:

Excuse me? from my experience its the somali WOMEN who do everything. Most blooming faraxz dnt even know the ages of their children let alone der birthdays, all they know is the way to the marrfish an the to the job centre to sign on.

No wonder somali women look else where :rolleyes:

Rudy i really fail to understand u and what u say. what kind of danbi have i earned now? pls stopp kidding, We live by the three main as msulims, if u wont live by it then dont just talk n talk bulshit. For u 2 say that ppl like I and U r missusing it is just a generalization, represent urself not me ok?

Chubaka I agree. I heard of 1 who cant lnow the names of his kids, what can be hurtful than ur own father who cant remember ur name or worse call u some1 elses name.

Blessed   

:D

Nomads, Nomads

Lighten-up-logo.gif

Ngonge

Another classic, my dear. :cool:

Now, I want to know about Abdi... :D

p.s you'llhavetodoalotmoretoliberatetheFaaraxs. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^^ I go where rudy goes, ayaayo :D

umu zakaria,

It was all done in jest walaal. Don't take it to heart. smile.gif

ps

Don't tell rudy but I've changed plenty of nappies in my time. Most of them were not even my children! :D (no joke there by the way).

that house wifey is bugging big time! ayaayo can smell the good, the bad and the ugly... faarax shouldnt forget that..lol

homie u need lil ffm...so we can send some your way soon! its time u raise the flag... and shout ffm with your left hand fisted up in the air..lol.

hell, if we dont come to the rescue, next thing u be doing is changing the queens big ole parachute nappytrons!

All well and good, but the reality of life is that no two relationships are the same.

When couples astray from the constitution of the marriage, i.e., honesty, love, genorisity, trust, respect etc, is when the boat starts to go sideways. Having said that, I don't see it to be costing the world if the girl asks a little show of love - you know to rekindle the love you once had.

No time. out.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Andromeda:

^Are you hinting for a medal or something?
icon_razz.gif

Heh. If I were after medals I'm sure I could think of one or two other activities that my skills are more suited to. ;)

Changing nappies is a silly topic to be honest. It is one that nature forces you to deal with, even if you didn't want to. I mean with all these young men (and women) that turn their noses up at changing nappies (mark the expression please), when was the last time you heard any of them brag about being able to withstand the worst smells in the world? Once the room starts to stink that nappy has to be changed by the nearest person around. No ifs and no buts (well other than the baby's of course). :D

just airing my thoughts NGONGE, soo adigii nasoo weeraray ma ahan wa in la iskaa dhacshee. nothing to the heart, it is not like inaan qaniini karo qofkii kaa xanaajiya.

Buuxo   

:D Received this funny piece about marriage, i thought i might share, from the guy's perspectives.

WHAT IS MARRIAGE???

1. Marriage is not a word. It's a sentence (a life sentence).

2. Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore marriage is an institution for the blind.

3. Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her masters.

4. Marriage is a three-ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.

5. Married life is full of excitement and frustration: In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens.In the third year, they both speak and the NEIGHBOUR listens.

6. Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends.You order what you want, and when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that instead.

8. A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking; the husband gives and the wife takes.

9. Son: How much does it cost to get married, Dad? Father: I don't know son, I'm still paying for it.

10. Son: Is it true Dad? I heard that in ancient China , a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her. Father: That happens everywhere, son, EVERYWHERE!

11. Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.

12. They say that when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it is love; after marriage it is self-defense.

13. When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a 10-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.

14. There was this lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married, and now he is going through HELL.

16. When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

17. Eighty percent of married men cheat in America , the rest cheat in Europe .

18. After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin. They just can't face each other, but they still stay together.

19. Marriage is man and a woman become one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

20. Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After the marriage the "Y" becomes silent.

21. I married Miss right; I just didn't know her first name was Always.

22. It's not true that married men live longer than single men, it only seems longer.

23. Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.

24. A man was complaining to a friend: I HAD IT ALL-MONEY, A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE, THE LOVE OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, THEN POW! IT WAS ALL GONE. WHAT HAPPENED, asked his friend. He says MY WIFE FOUND OUT.

25. WIFE: Let's go out and have some fun tonight. HUSBAND: OK, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway

lighs on.

26. At a cocktail party, one woman said to another: AREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR RING ON THE WRONG FINGER? The other replied, YES, I, AM. I MARRIED THE WRONG MAN.

27. Man is incomplete until he gets married, then he is finished.

28. It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.

29. A man inserted an ad in the paper - WIFE WANTED. The next day he received a hundred of letters and they all said the same thing - YOU CAN HAVE MINE.

30. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing - either the car is new or the wife is.

Kool_Kat   

Tallpoppy, what happened to #7...

BEHIND EVERY GREAT MAN, THERE IS AN EVEN GREATER WOMAN!!! Most men owe their success to their women...